Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cindys
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 2nd 14, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By cindys
Feline bladder cancer

I noticed that my cat, Amanda, who is just shy of 14 years old and has cardiomyopathy and the start of CRF was recently spending an inordinate amount of time scratching around in her litter box. I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 5th 09, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By cindys
We had to say goodbye to Boo

On Mar 23, 10:06*am, "cybercat" wrote:
It was a tumor that had grown into her jaw bone, and the bone was necrotic.
Again, I am amazed at the way cats can hide pain. She...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 28th 09, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By cindys
SOME INFO

On Apr 23, 10:51*pm, "cyberpurrs" wrote:
"cindys" wrote

It will never cease to amaze me what a miracle

the internet can sometimes be......
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 09, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By cindys
Sheelagh

On Apr 26, 3:53*pm, cindys wrote:
On Apr 23, 7:08*pm, "cybercat" wrote: "cindys" wrote i:
------------

Okay,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 09, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By cindys
Sheelagh

On Apr 23, 7:08*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"cindys" wrote i:
------------

Okay, not to sound stupid here, but I want to make sure I get this
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 24th 09, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By cindys
What's wrong with my cat?

On Apr 23, 8:32*pm, wrote:
On Tuesday we had more regular bloodwork done. *K was slightly higher,
at 3.6, HGB back in normal range at 14.1 *Urea was low, at 5.5 (was
6.1...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 24th 09, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 63
Posted By cindys
When do you "call it a day"?

On Apr 24, 6:00*am, Eddy
wrote:
cindys wrote:
The only caveat is that you have described that your cat has required
thoracocentesis multiple times....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 24th 09, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 63
Posted By cindys
When do you "call it a day"?

On Apr 24, 5:55*am, Eddy
wrote:
cindys wrote:
Well, I'm sure our vet would prefer that we get all the meds from her
(the ones she carries anyway),...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 24th 09, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 47
Posted By cindys
Cat has CRF

On Apr 23, 10:57*pm, Kolbard wrote:
Hmm, I read a bit more and this "knuckling" seems to be from high
phosphorus levels rather than low potassium. *I gave her a couple...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 24th 09, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By cindys
SOME INFO

On Apr 23, 10:11*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
Ok I got an media message from her cell phone a few hours ago *unfortunately
you can not reply to them thought email

Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 24th 09, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 47
Posted By cindys
Cat has CRF

On Apr 23, 9:53*pm, Kolbard wrote:
She's drinking water, urinating, and generally more active right now.
Earlier today, she was walking weirdly on her front legs, a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 23rd 09, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By cindys
Sheelagh

On Apr 23, 1:21*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"cindys" wroteI have tried every e-mail address I have for her, including the one
she used to post to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 23rd 09, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By cindys
Sheelagh

On Apr 20, 12:31*am, cindys wrote:
On Apr 20, 12:14*am, "cyberpurrs" wrote: "cindys" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 23rd 09, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 47
Posted By cindys
Cat has CRF

On Apr 23, 6:30*am, Kolbard wrote:
On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:13:15 GMT, "Phil P."
wrote:

"Kolbard" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 23rd 09, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 47
Posted By cindys
Cat has CRF

On Apr 23, 1:18*am, Kolbard wrote:
On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 03:47:18 GMT, "Phil P."
wrote:

Her K+ is already way too low as it is- even without...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 23rd 09, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 47
Posted By cindys
Cat has CRF

On Apr 22, 6:24*pm, Kolbard wrote:
I was unable to go today, but my mother took her to another vet today,
in the hopes of getting her on an IV again, to see if it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 22nd 09, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 47
Posted By cindys
Cat has CRF

On Apr 22, 6:24*pm, Kolbard wrote:
I was unable to go today, but my mother took her to another vet today,
in the hopes of getting her on an IV again, to see if it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 22nd 09, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 47
Posted By cindys
Cat has CRF

On Apr 22, 3:54*pm, wrote:
----

Ask your vet to phone in a prescription to BCP Pharmacy in Texas
1-800-481-1729. They have custom-formulated the phosphorus...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 22nd 09, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 63
Posted By cindys
When do you "call it a day"?

On Apr 22, 8:54*am, cindys wrote:
snip

Tumil K (available from the vet).
Enalapril (available from the vet).
Furosemide (available from vet).
Clear empty capsules...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 22nd 09, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 63
Posted By cindys
When do you "call it a day"?

On Apr 22, 6:25*am, Eddy
wrote:
Hi Cindy.

Thanks. *You clearly believe so strongly in this that I will wait till
the coming month's meds run out and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 22nd 09, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 63
Posted By cindys
When do you "call it a day"?

On Apr 22, 6:10*am, Eddy
wrote:
cindys wrote:
And for the medications that are not human or are human but only in
much larger doses, try...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 22nd 09, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 47
Posted By cindys
Cat has CRF

On Apr 22, 3:09*am, Kolbard wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 22:55:06 -0700 (PDT), cindys
snip

I read here that the Generic Aluminum Hydroxide Dry Gel Powder is
supposed...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 22nd 09, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 47
Posted By cindys
Cat has CRF

On Apr 21, 10:03*pm, Kolbard wrote:
Hi,

I wouldn't even be posting about this, except Google Groups search is
broken.

My 16 year old cat was recently diagnosed...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 21st 09, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 63
Posted By cindys
When do you "call it a day"?

On Apr 21, 12:14*pm, wrote:
Eddy,

A suggestion to help with medicine costs: have you checked pricing a
different place? Walmart and Sam's Club generally have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 21st 09, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 63
Posted By cindys
When do you "call it a day"?

On Apr 21, 5:25*am, Eddy
I hear you. Listen, this may be off the wall but I take many heart
related
Rx meds...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500