A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
I just thought I'd drop in and say "Hello" by Hazle Az
I haven't been on the group in ages, but I've been checking in over the past couple of weeks and I see some familiar names. Would someone give me the name for the group on facebook please? I'd like to check them out too. I think all my furbabies I used to talk about on this site have gone to...
Today 03:02 AM
by Yowie[_4_] Go to last post
4 105 Cat anecdotes
My Buffy has gone by jmcquown[_3_]
I am heartbroken. I've always kept Buffy indoors, but with the way she looks out the window, I thought I'd treat her to being in my back yard. At first, everything was fine. Buffy hesitantly walked to about the middle of the yard and sat down. She looked back at me and I smiled lovingly....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 01:49 AM
by cshenk Go to last post
17 236 Cat anecdotes
Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerative anemiafor feline by Laura[_2_]
Hello, cshenk, no problem at all with replying later (I'm often unable to reply right away as well). I do understand being swamped at work especially with the kind of work that you are doing. Hope you and all loved ones are safe and well. We got Victoria from my parents (now deceased) and brother...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 01:25 AM
by cshenk Go to last post
13 813 Cat community