A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cshenk
Forum: Cat anecdotes Today, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By cshenk
F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

jmcquown wrote:

On 7/6/2020 10:55 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 7/4/2020 7:58 AM, Judith Latham...
Forum: Cat community Today, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By cshenk
Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerative anemia for feline

Laura Fenik wrote:

Hi Carol,

Victoria and I knew that was not you by looking at the header. Plus
we know that you would never suggest something so awful. Yep, sicko
indeed.

On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes Yesterday, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By cshenk
F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

jmcquown wrote:

On 7/5/2020 5:26 PM, cshenk wrote:
Judith Latham wrote:

In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
On...
Forum: Cat community Yesterday, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

From: "cshenk"
Subject: Need advice regarding kidney disease and
non-regenerative anemia for feline Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 09:36:29
-0400 Message-ID:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 20, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By cshenk
F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

Judith Latham wrote:

In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
On 7/1/2020 2:36 PM, cshenk wrote:
Bill Nak wrote:

Crazy, but...
Forum: Cat community July 5th 20, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By cshenk
Prince wanders the house

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

Daddy 2foot is asleep and Mona is taking the other half of the bed.

Luko looks up from the little bed and says hello then curls back
in.

Forum: Cat community July 1st 20, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By cshenk
Prince wanders the house

cshenk wrote:

Daddy 2foot is asleep and Mona is taking the other half of the bed.

Luko looks up from the little bed and says hello then curls back in.

Meowmie is watching a movie.

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 20, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By cshenk
F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

Bill Nak wrote:

Crazy, but as I was reading this my first thought was "Jill didn't
write this" Thankfully I'm right! 3

Bill N in Milwaukee
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 20, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By cshenk
I just thought I'd drop in and say "Hello"

Hazle Az wrote:

I haven't been on the group in ages, but I've been checking in over
the past couple of weeks and I see some familiar names.

Would someone give me the name for the group on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 20, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By cshenk
F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

jmcquown wrote:

On 6/28/2020 10:08 AM, jmcquown wrote:

(snipped a bunch of troll crap)

Buffy is just fine, she's happily playing with a golf ball behind me.
I don't usually wish harm...
Forum: Cat community June 27th 20, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By cshenk
Prince wanders the house

Daddy 2foot is asleep and Mona is taking the other half of the bed.

Luko looks up from the little bed and says hello then curls back in.

Meowmie is watching a movie.

All is secure and quiet. He...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 20, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By cshenk
Prince feels like dancing

wrote:

On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 3:15:32 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Hey guys, think we can make some dance music? He settles by the
electronic keyboard.

Forum: Cat community June 6th 20, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By cshenk
Prince feels like dancing

Hey guys, think we can make some dance music? He settles by the
electronic keyboard.

Luko nods and grabs meowmie's old acoucstic guitar. He puts the
tamborine (bells removed) by his tail to use a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 24th 20, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By cshenk
Enjoying store visiting cats

Dee wrote:

"Mahoney,Dan" wrote in
:

I would love to train a cat like that! I suspect the younger the
cat, the easier it...
Forum: Cat community May 19th 20, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Pit2nya wrote:

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 3:49:01 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 6:09:26 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote:

Forum: Cat community May 19th 20, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pit2nya wrote:

On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 6:09:26 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote:

Pit2nya wrote:

Forum: Cat community May 16th 20, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

cshenk wrote:

Pit2nya wrote:

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 9:42:28 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 6:21:49 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Milton Meezercat...
Forum: Cat community May 16th 20, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pit2nya wrote:

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 9:42:28 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 6:21:49 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Milton Meezercat wrote:

Deze new...
Forum: Cat community May 15th 20, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Deze new hoomins I getted are turnin out to be ok. Da girl one, whose
name appears to be Meowmie, maked me a walking jacket. The maole one,
whose name appears to be...
Forum: Cat community May 12th 20, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Mine new Paw2foot is pretty cool too. Hez duz sumthing strange to
maiself but I likes it. At da pet food place, Iz got it right away
to pull dat cart wif mai...
Forum: Cat community May 10th 20, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

cshenk wrote:

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Deze new hoomins I getted are turnin out to be ok. Da girl one,
whose name appears to be Meowmie, maked me a walking jacket. The
maole one,...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 20, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By cshenk
A question?

Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 4:10:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Hai!

I'z still heartsore but mai daddy-2foot fur all of mai life is gone.

I'z got a new male...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 20, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Deze new hoomins I getted are turnin out to be ok. Da girl one, whose
name appears to be Meowmie, maked me a walking jacket. The maole one,
whose name appears to be...
Forum: Cat community May 3rd 20, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By cshenk
A question?

Hai!

I'z still heartsore but mai daddy-2foot fur all of mai life is gone.

I'z got a new male 2foot who along wif meowmie, adopted maiself.

What do I call him? Meowmie is easy, she just *IS* but...
Forum: Cat community April 26th 20, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By cshenk
Prince and how it is going

Prince is now mine under the saddest of circumstances. I met Josh's
parents at the funeral. Luko and Mona suprised me by being well behaved
about being on a harness. I guess they have seen Prince...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump