Showing results 1 to 25 of 376
Search took 0.60 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Stevenson
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 11, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By David Stevenson
Goodbye

As I expect you remember I posted a humorous little article a month or
two ago, and was immediately attacked by Gandalf. Technically, I
suppose, the attack was on my wife. One reason given for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 26th 10, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By David Stevenson
Update: Abelard needs help

Christina Websell wrote

Tweed

Sorry to be off-topic, but other methods having failed completely:
Christina, how do I get in touch with you please?

An email to one of

c a t 2 [at] b l a k...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 17th 10, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 97
Posted By David Stevenson
Wife sitting in chair

Yowie wrote
The only thing I'd change it that post above is one sentence, which I would
have very much liked to have kept intact, but its no longer true.

With regret I would now have to change...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 10, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 97
Posted By David Stevenson
Wife sitting in chair

snuffy wrote
Its obvious that David Stevenson does not love his wife and it very
sad that Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson continue to live together. The wife
is doing her best to ignore the situation but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 10, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 97
Posted By David Stevenson
Wife sitting in chair

Storrmmee wrote
I have written several responses to this silliness, but all were too
inflamatory to post...

I will just point out it was YOU who posted the cat purpsoesly sunk his
claws in your...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 10, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 97
Posted By David Stevenson
Wife sitting in chair

Granby wrote
I put you in KF then took you out trying to be a reasonable person. Now you
you.

*I* was not the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 15th 10, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 97
Posted By David Stevenson
Wife sitting in chair

Storrmmee wrote
what a sad story, that your wife would tolerate such behavior so many times
and then instead of instituting proper behavior on her part, resorts to
stupidly kicking at a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 10, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 97
Posted By David Stevenson
Wife sitting in chair

NettieCat wrote
On Dec 13, 2:23*am, David Stevenson wrote:
* Nico looks at her. *Then, slowly, deliberately, he sticks his claws in
her bare lower leg.

* "Owww...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 10, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 97
Posted By David Stevenson
Wife sitting in chair

Yowie wrote
Not wanting to enter (or start!) a flamefest, but I would not let my cats
attract attention in physically injurous ways either. Meowing loudly and
getting in my face are annoying...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 13th 10, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 97
Posted By David Stevenson
Wife sitting in chair

Nico looks at her. Then, slowly, deliberately, he sticks his claws in
her bare lower leg.

"Owww !!!!"

Nico looks at her. Then, slowly, deliberately, he sticks his claws in
her bare lower...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 10, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 93
Posted By David Stevenson
Where is Everyone? Roll Call.

Debbie Wilson wrote
CatNipped wrote:

Anyway, I would love to know who is still posting or lurking here - those
who haven't given up on trying to recapture what we...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 14th 10, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By David Stevenson
Rusty's candle is here

Christina Websell wrote

"David Stevenson" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote
It was hidden by a Ping Adrian...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 14th 10, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By David Stevenson
Rusty's candle is here

Christina Websell wrote
It was hidden by a Ping Adrian post (great job, Kyla)
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Rusty

C'mon, Christina, you cannot hide a post by...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 10, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By David Stevenson
A *must-see* TV commercial

Joy wrote
"David Stevenson" wrote in message
Joy wrote
I just got around to watching it. It is delightful!

Hi...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 10, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By David Stevenson
Cat in bin-woman charged

Lesley wrote
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11375080

Good!

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 10, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By David Stevenson
A *must-see* TV commercial

Joy wrote
I just got around to watching it. It is delightful!

Hi David. I haven't seen many posts from you in the past several months.
How's the clowder? Specifically, how is Nanki Poo?

I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 29th 10, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By David Stevenson
A *must-see* TV commercial

Lesley wrote
On Sep 12, 7:43*am, Adrian wrote:
Joyce was talking
about was
this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8&feature=player_embedded

Which led me to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 29th 10, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By David Stevenson
A *must-see* TV commercial

dgk wrote
On 12 Sep 2010 08:06:54 GMT, wrote:

Second-best commercial ever! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7vXP3tHzhA

Joyce

One of the related videos is a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 29th 10, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By David Stevenson
A *must-see* TV commercial

Adrian wrote
Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
wrote in message
Second-best commercial ever! :)

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 29th 10, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By David Stevenson
A *must-see* TV commercial

wrote
jmcquown wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7vXP3tHzhA

So which was the first best? Several come to mind. Herding cats will
always be my favourite :) But then there's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 29th 10, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By David Stevenson
A *must-see* TV commercial

wrote
Second-best commercial ever! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7vXP3tHzhA

*pshaw*

Not in the same class as the famous squirrel advert.

And not really better than...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By David Stevenson
Nico and Nemo

David Stevenson wrote
NettieCat wrote
On 30 Aug, 14:00, David Stevenson wrote:
* *Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. *So far the only piccies
are on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By David Stevenson
Nico and Nemo

NettieCat wrote
On 30 Aug, 14:00, David Stevenson wrote:
* *Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. *So far the only piccies
are on Facebook: I think you can see...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 30th 10, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By David Stevenson
Nico and Nemo

David Stevenson wrote

Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. So far the only piccies
are on Facebook: I think you can see them by following this link:

Catcodes have gone out of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 30th 10, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By David Stevenson
Nico and Nemo

Adrian wrote
David Stevenson wrote:
Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. So far the only
piccies are on Facebook: I think you can see them by following this
link:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 376