Showing results 1 to 25 of 116
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stacey Weinberger
Forum: Cat community October 9th 09, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 113
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Jellicle Ball: Da Gest Buk

lurkin anti gets weepy

"Lucy" wrote in message
Willow! Give me a hug and kiss. Mew look so beyoutiful. So very...
Forum: Cat community October 9th 09, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
arriving at the ball

It luks like da purrz awr wurkin! Heer, letz form a purr sirkul at da Ball.
Sebastian takes Princess Pasha's paw an luks fur da kittie nxt tu him tu
tayke hiz or hur paw

"Ellie"...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
arriving at the ball

Ize rememfur wen we furst met yoo were tryin tu get me to danz by swingin
yoor hips. Hah hah! Liddle did I no fen..

Sebastian

"Ellie" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 09, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Pleeeze chek dat nowun is missin - Onoree nayms

Miz Mietze,

Cud yoo add da kittie uv meowmie'z fren Lou? Bella wentid tu da Bridj onna
Jooli 29. She waz a beeyootiful blak kittie wif long furs much like mine
doptid meowmie Cygne. Pleeze put...
Forum: Cat community June 20th 09, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Offishul Flower

We fink itz a Nip flowur!

Sebastian anna Joolian

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Whut iz it kawlt?
I wud hab thot Pussy...
Forum: Cat community June 20th 09, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Bitties and Mom purrs please

We're purring for Bella and the bitties, especially for Bella so she gets
over what she has and feels better.

Sebastian and Julian

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 09, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Help My Cat Box smells

Cleaning it with bleach works for me. Takes all the smell right away.

Stacey

"bierma" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community April 16th 09, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Puddi says goodbye

Deer deer Puddi Cat,

Ize soso sorri dat itz yoor tyme tu go tu da Bridj. Yu an I haf been frens
fur a long tyme, almost sinz da beginnin ov da groop wen we waz still rpc.
Awl us wunce yong katzes...
Forum: Cat community January 23rd 09, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Fangu

Hihi Mizz Kitty Schottland,

We don post much ani mor but are long memfurs ov rpcc bak tu wen it waz just
rpc (attid leest I waz. Joolian iz onli fife). We no dat time comes fur
awl kitties tu go...
Forum: Cat community January 5th 09, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Dolly can't deficate.

I agree. She might have a blockage in her intestines. I would recommend
x-ray and then ultrasound.

Been there twice with Julian.

Stacey

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community December 31st 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Paw Update

Weze purrin fur yoor Paw too.

Sebastian anna Joolian

"Anti Shado" wrote in message
Meowmie just...
Forum: Cat community December 26th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 139
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Latkes

Prefabricated Potato Pancakes

Gaaaaaaaakkkkkkk! Adam! How could you?

Ever notice those boxes of "potato pancake mix" in the supermarket? What
do you think they...
Forum: Cat community December 13th 08, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 54
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Cleo could use some more purrs

How iz Miz Cleo duin? We wanta no. We iz catserned.

Sebastian anna Joolian

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Sending many many...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Caring for dogs

This is a CAT list.

"Loving Pets" wrote in message
I am 8 months pregnant and recently my dog...
Forum: Cat community December 1st 08, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Duz dey sell klokz on eBay?

Wen ower hoomin sayz dat, we alwayz sayz bakk dat it iz SUMWARE.

sssnikker

Sebastian anna Joolian

"Sundance" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community December 1st 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 54
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Cleo could use some more purrs

Weer purrin fur Miss Cleo. Itz no fun beyin sik offur da holidayz.

Sebastian anna Julian

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 3rd 08, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Cats becoming more affectionate -- seasonal?

I've had two cats from shelters and it's taken them awhile to get used to
the idea that in x-amount of time they weren't going to be hauled off to yet
another place. So...Milo might be starting to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 6th 08, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 83
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Update on Sly

Wow, he's definitely a different cat under your love and care Phil! He
looks so much on the defensive in these first photos and so open and
loving
in the ones you sent today.

Its been...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 2nd 08, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
best vacuum cleaner??

I had the same problem in my previous apartment plus also having two
long-haired cats. I broke down and got the Hoover Wind Tunnel. I am amazed
how much it picks up. It has a "self-propel"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 08, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Hot Cats

Hi,

When it's a hot day, in the upper 80s/lower 90s what is the best way
to cool off your cats. My house is not air conditioned but I do have a
fan. Is it okay to wipe...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 08, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Hot Cats

Hi,

When it's a hot day, in the upper 80s/lower 90s what is the best way to
cool off your cats. My house is not air conditioned but I do have a fan.
Is it okay to wipe them down...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Hot Cats

Hi,

When it's a hot day, in the upper 80s/lower 90s what is the best way to
cool off your cats. My house is not air conditioned but I do have a fan.
Is it okay to wipe them down with a damp wash...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 83
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Update on Sly

Wow, he's definitely a different cat under your love and care Phil! He
looks so much on the defensive in these first photos and so open and loving
in the ones you sent today.

Stacey

"Phil P."...
Forum: Cat community May 7th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
RPCC Website - Oldtimers Help Needed!

Here's an idea. Go to the Walk ov Remembrance. A lot of the original
rppcers would be there and their Houses. The Houses would at least have the
last name of the hoomins and that might remind...
Forum: Cat community April 13th 08, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 165
Posted By Stacey Weinberger
Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Hi every kitty and hoomin! =3D3DA0This is Anti Heather of
DaRennieKi=
dz. =3D
=3D3DA0I'm=3D3D

not really an ex rpcc'er, but since my ISP took newsgroups...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 116