Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nany4Baby
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 10th 07, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Nany4Baby
More Lilly updates

I just read the whole thread on poor little lilly....I am SOOOO livid
for you, but thrilled and proud that you have her home safe and
sound!!! PLEASE report all you have to the Royal College of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 10th 07, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Nany4Baby
Need Advice: My 11 year old needs to gain weight

Thanks for all of the advice. I will double check with her vet before
I change anything, but I will try all techniques offered - I knew I
had posted iin the right place!!! You guys all...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 10th 07, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Nany4Baby
Need Advice: My 11 year old needs to gain weight

Hi Gail,

Yeah, unfortunately it's not anything like that - because she is a
"senior" cat she has a full "geri" panel done every 6 months and
everything has been coming back nice and clean. Not that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 9th 07, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Nany4Baby
Need Advice: My 11 year old needs to gain weight

My 11 year old Muted-Tortie Point Siamese, Clawdia (female, spayed)
has lost a lot of weight in the last 6 months. She has been to the vet
and they agree that they would like her to gain some weight....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 06, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Nany4Baby
Purr request for my elderly mother.

Many, Many BIG purrs from all 4 our of furry lords(ladies too) and
masters!!!

My Mom - who is 66 has had 2 different ICD/pacemaker implants in the
last 4 years. Both operations - and all minor...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 06, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Nany4Baby
Litter ??

ShirleyB -

We have 4 fur-babies and we use the Tidy Cats for Multiple Cats
scoopable and our cats really like it. We tried the kind with the
crystals and it smelled more and the cats would...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 06, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Nany4Baby
Our newest Fur-Baby needs a name!!!! PLEASE help!!! :)

Okay - we need to name our 4th fur-baby. He is a beautiful brown/black
tabby/siamese mix (maybe abysinian too) with gorgeous blue eyes and a
very unique patterning - the tabby patterning is only on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 06, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Nany4Baby
R.I.P. baby boy, R.I.P. ...

John,

Lots of purrs and wonderful healing light is being sent your
way for your fur baby. I just went through that with one of mine just a
year ago, and I wasn't able to be by his side. Know...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8