Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Victor Martinez
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 26th 09, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Victor Martinez
I've lit a very special candle tonight.....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Julie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he...

hopitus wrote:
Living within ground zero range of a Prime Target. In the 80's, when
I lived in San Jose suburb, we lived near *5* Prime Targets (key
Fed military 411 storehouses, big AFB,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 09, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 137
Posted By Victor Martinez
Holiday Cards (Felinitations)

wrote:
to freak about this, so he started to come over to me. But in the meantime,
my mother, who thought we were under nuclear attack, had gotten down on
the kitchen...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 09, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 137
Posted By Victor Martinez
Holiday Cards (Felinitations)

Christina Websell wrote:
I'll tell you who I am. I am a white British person whose culture is
disappearing in my home town and it concerns me.

How does that give you the right to tell the rest...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 09, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 137
Posted By Victor Martinez
To Brits' Notice (non-Argumentative)

Jofirey wrote:
Judith wrote:
What a glowing tribute to our soaps. I hadn't realised how I take these
for granted.

I've had some glorious english soaps as well.

I also have my own private...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 09, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 137
Posted By Victor Martinez
Holiday Cards (Felinitations)

Christina Websell wrote:
So why send cards out at that time ? Ignore it then.

There you go again, telling people what to do. Who do you think you are?

Also, please do not say that my views are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 09, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 137
Posted By Victor Martinez
The "holiday season"

Adrian wrote:
ago. I really don't mind what people celebrate, or why, but I hate to be
*told* what I should be celebrating.

Amen! :)

--
Victor M. Martinez
Owned and operated by the Fantastic...

Christina Websell wrote:
It really annoys me.

You're missing the point. You can send x-mas cards if you want. Someone
else can send winter solstice cards if they want. Another one can send...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 09, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 137
Posted By Victor Martinez
Holiday Cards (Felinitations)

Adrian wrote:
Absolute nonsense, if you don't believe in the existance of Christ how can
they be Christmas cards?

Agreed. I really don't get people who insist on shoving their beliefs
down...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 09, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 137
Posted By Victor Martinez
Holiday Cards (Felinitations)

Christina Websell wrote:
Not "holiday cards" what's that supposed to mean?

It means that not everybody in the group is a christian or celebrates x-mas.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Owned and operated...

Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:
Please, please, you wonderful, caring people: I need your purrs and
prayers badly that all my cats and myself will be okay.

Lots and lots of purrs going your way...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 09, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Victor Martinez
RIP Caramon, Snooch forever!!

MadMichael wrote:
http://twolumps.net/d/20090814.html

Oh man, this sucks. :(

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Kreisleriana wrote:
He was your special heart-cat. My heart goes out to you over poor
Basho-- he's such a beautiful, sweet boy. How is he doing day-to-day?

Thanks for asking. Basho seems...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 09, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Victor Martinez
Quetzie: RB anniversary

I can't believe it's been 10 years since my beloved Quetzie died. He was
The Best Cat Ever. The sweetest, most trusting cat I've ever met. It's
even more difficult since my beloved Basho is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 09, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Victor Martinez
Where's Victor

Hi. I'm still alive and well, but don't have the time to read/post to
rpca anymore. I get some news from some of the regulars (or old timers,
I guess) from Facebook.
I'm always thinking about you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 09, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Victor Martinez
Purr request for Rob

Pam,

We're sending Rob and you and all your family lots and lots of purrs.

Victor and the gang.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he...

tanadashoes wrote:
Tomorrow, actually later today, my son Mike and his fiancée, Mandi Lynn will
be driving to Seattle Washington where they will be living and going to
college. Qui Gun Kit...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 09, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Victor Martinez
Purrs needed for Basho

Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas. :(
We're devastated, but determined to make sure he's comfortable and happy
for as long as...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 8th 09, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Victor Martinez
Ping - Victor

LadyJane wrote:
Victor, you can't mention that slaw without posting the recipe!

As is typical of me, these aren't exact quantities, adjust to match your
taste. :)

1 piece of fresh ginger, about...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 09, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Victor Martinez
Anyone there from the group?

Adrian wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/05/07/funny-pictures-class-of-1959/

I'm from a much more recent class. :)

--
Victor M. Martinez
Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven...

wafflycat wrote:
And if I may, Victor... I'd like to pick your brain for an authentic
Mexican recipe or two for the chilli plants I am growing in my
greenhouse. Something suitable for family...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 09, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Victor Martinez
Ping - Victor

Chris H wrote:
Sounds like a variant of "curtido", which is usually associated
with pupusas (Salvadoran), and can be made with or without hot peppers.

Absolutely! I love pupusas... :)

--...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 6th 09, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Victor Martinez
Ping - Victor

Jofirey wrote:
usual baskets of chips and dishes of salsa they served a kind of
'salsa slaw' It was hot and spicy like salsa, with peppers, but the
rest of it was shredded cabbage and grated...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 5th 09, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Victor Martinez
May be disappearing for awhile

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Marina wrote:
Caliban showed positive for mycoplasma, so he and Miranda are getting a
course of antibiotics. I'm going to pick them up tomorrow. He's not

Lots of purrs for a swift...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500