Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kate
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Kate
Update on kili

On 27 Oct, 23:48, "jmcquown" wrote:
She's not doing well. *She was subjected to a battery of GI tests all day
long. *She's running a fever and the pain meds make her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 28th 08, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Kate
Cindy, 9/27/89 - 2/25/08

Condolences and purrs from us here in the UK.

So sorry for your loss.

Kate
Owned by Fudge & Caramel
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 28th 08, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 43
Posted By Kate
Rest in peace Molly

On Feb 27, 1:50 pm, Bettina wrote:
Yesterday around 2 pm a neighbour rang at my doorbell and told me that
there`s a cat lying on the road side.
It was my Molly. She had been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 28th 08, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Kate
Purr Request

Purrs on their way from the UK.

Kate.

On Feb 28, 5:18 am, GaDragonfly wrote:
I received an email from Ginger-lynn last night. She said to tell
everyone hello but that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 08, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Kate
A candle for Meg

On 21 Feb, 12:19, "Adrian" wrote:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Meg
--
Adrian

Thank you.

Kate
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 08, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Kate
Devastated :(

We went this morning - the vet was lovely. He sedated her first so
that she went sleepy and so we wouldn't have to restrain her for the
injection. She went peacefully with Scott and I stroking her,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 08, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Kate
Devastated :(

Meg is very ill - she has acute kidney failure.

It's been very quick - she stopped eating last night and Scott took
her to the vet this morning. They took her up to the animal hospital
for blood...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 06, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kate
Christmas cards

Thanks to everyone for the cards we have had so far.

Ours are going to be late, but will go in the post soon - parenthood
has delayed Christmas preparations this year but I will be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 12th 06, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Kate
Fudge has a heart murmur

Fudge and Caramel went to the vet today for their annual vaccines and
checkup. Whilst checking Fudge, the vet discovered that she has a
heart murmur. She's never shown signs before (she's 8 and a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 06, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Kate
UPDATE: Furry butt home purrs needed.

Good news - over 2 weeks after Charlie disappeared, he has been found
:)

Some children at the local school recognised his picture from a poster
my friend put up as they'd seen him at the window of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 06, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Kate
Baby has arrived :-)

Hi,

Just a quick message to let you all know that I've had my baby.

Daniel Xander Morris arrived on Wednesday, 8th November at 11.14am,
weighing 8lbs 7ozs.

We came home on Thursday evening and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 5th 06, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kate
Baby is on its way....

Just to let you know my waters broke about an hour ago.

No regular contractions yet, but I guess the next time I post I will
have my little one.

Kate.
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 06, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Kate
Furry butt home purrs needed.

If anyone has some purrs to spare can you purr for my friend's cat to
get his furry butt home.

My friend moved house a week and a half ago, and has been keeping the
cats in. Unfortunately, her...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13