Showing results 1 to 25 of 229
Search took 0.82 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bobcat
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 30th 09, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Bobcat
I touched Tabitha!

On May 29, 5:15*pm, Kajikit wrote:
Tabitha is the poor little stray tabby kitty who seems to have taken
over from Stripy Thing as the resident stray. [SNIP] She's VERY
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 30th 09, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Bobcat
Mooch's post re 'Stray Cat' Bar

Mooch our resident stray has his own Twitter site. To visit him, join
Twitter if you haven't already done so. Then click on 'Search' at the
bottom of the page, and enter "Moochkitty". Then click on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 28th 09, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Bobcat
Winning TV catch phrase and my cats

"TV’s 50 Funniest Phrases”, a recent two-hour TV special. chose
“yadda, yadda, yadda” from “Seinfeld" the all-time number...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 27th 09, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobcat
Mooch has a blog on Twitter!

On May 27, 2:46*pm, "MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot
| pipex | dot | com wrote: I found him usinghttp://search.twitter.com/.

That's a useful site, Matthew. Thanks - I'm saving it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 27th 09, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobcat
Mooch has a blog on Twitter!

If you'd like to follow the day-to-day activities of Mooch our
resident stray, join Twitter (if you haven't already) and after you
do, read what he posts in his account. It's called "Moochkitty",...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 27th 09, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobcat
OT PING: Kreisleriana, re Twitter

On May 26, 5:47*pm, "Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote:

Dear Bob, Yes, "theresasmets" = Me, Dante's and Stinky's mom. *I don't know
what's up with the "Find People," but I found...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 09, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobcat
OT PING: Kreisleriana, re Twitter

Hi, Kreisleriana-
(I apologize to you others who may not be involved in this topic)

As I think you already know, I've joined Twitter and have two
accounts, "bobbythecatt" and "moochkitty". Mooch our...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 09, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobcat
Nasty comic strip kitty

On May 26, 7:25*am, Bobcat wrote:
Comic strip artists love to draw cats in all shapes, sizes and
temperaments - Garfield, Mooch, Bucky etc. One of the nastiest cartoon
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 09, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobcat
Nasty comic strip kitty

Comic strip artists love to draw cats in all shapes, sizes and
temperaments - Garfield, Mooch, Bucky etc. One of the nastiest cartoon
kitties is owned by Lio, Mark Tatulli's weird little boy who's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 24th 09, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobcat
Do you Twitter? If so I have a request...

On May 23, 5:28*pm, D Mahoney wrote:
In article
Yep, found him and I'm now following him.
Dan

Great! Thanks to all.
Bobcat
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 09, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobcat
Do you Twitter? If so I have a request...

I'm new to Twitter on the Internet, and I just set up Mooch, our
resident stray, with his own mailbox or whatever Twitter calls it.
He's already documenting his daily life in it (which is mostly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 18th 09, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bobcat
You read it here first!

On May 17, 2:41*pm, Will in New Haven wrote:

He isn't a stray cat anymore. He's a cat with a forever-home who
happens to have a somewhat different lifestyle. His heated...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 17th 09, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bobcat
You read it here first!

Flippy the great cat lady in Australia has kindly included my latest
Mooch story in her website, Flippy's CatPage, but you read it first
here at rec.pets.cats.anecdotes and in her CatGroup. I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 15th 09, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Bobcat
Kitty mood swings

I'd like to share a conversation with you that I just had with the
Love Of My Life. It was about Mooch, our resident stray who eats his
meals on our veranda and sleeps there in his own special...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 13th 09, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Bobcat
How cats drink

On May 12, 8:28*pm, ScratchMonkey
wrote:

Most cats I know prefer falling water (fountains) if they can get it. I
always know when Harley's drinking...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 12th 09, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Bobcat
How cats drink

I'm always fascinated by watching our cats drinking. I've learned that
when they lap, their tongue curls under, not up, when they scoop the
water into their throats. And I've seen some odd ways that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 09, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Bobcat
Our cat bed inventory

On May 4, 9:46*am, Bobcat wrote:
"Bobcat" bob_catt@... wrote:

We've been accused of pampering our four cats - Martha, Emily and Sophie indoors and Mooch our resident...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Bobcat
Our cat bed inventory

We've been accused of pampering our four cats - Martha, Emily and
Sophie indoors and Mooch our resident stray outdoors. There may be
some truth to this, if you consider this inventory of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 09, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobcat
Kitty jigsaw puzzles

I just found a wonderful website for wasting time. It's Jigzone,
featuring daily jigsaw puzzles and a huge archive of past ones. You
can change the number of pieces and make all sorts of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 22nd 09, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Bobcat
Mooch comes around

With cats, you never know where you stand. Recently Mooch our resident
stray and another neighbourhood cat got into a fight on our veranda.
We broke it up quickly so he wasn't harmed, but for everal...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 09, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Bobcat
Casting for cats

For the last several weeks my Special Lady has been visiting her
brother and sister-in-law in New Zealand, and in her absence our cats
have kept me company. As you know, cats are quirky creatures and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 29th 09, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Bobcat
Maru the Cat

On Mar 29, 11:35*am, "Kreisleriana" drtATearthlink.net wrote:
Maru is the bomb. *He's starring on CuteOverload this AM, walking around
with a bag on his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 29th 09, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Bobcat
Maru the Cat

In Japan, Maru the Cat is one of the most popular stars on the
Internet. No wonder. Watch him trying to dive into a cardboard carton
that's much too small for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 23rd 09, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Bobcat
Mooch has a problem

On Mar 22, 5:16*pm, Bobcat wrote:

Here I am, writing again about Mooch our resident stray. In a previous
post I said that hairless patches had developed on his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 09, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Bobcat
Mooch has a problem

Here I am, writing again about Mooch our resident stray. In a previous
post I said that hairless patches had developed on his lower sides. We
were worried that Mooch might be a female, and "her"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 229