Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Shine on, Shine on Harvest Moon!

On 2011-09-12, wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

This is sort of what it looks like in the sky where I live right now :)

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 11, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
The "new" Advantage

On 2011-09-05, wrote:
Art Shapiro wrote:

On 9/3/2011 6:14 PM, wrote:

Has anyone used Advantage with the new formula?...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 11, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Shoulder nerve test OT

On 2011-09-02, Christina Websell wrote:

Not here. It's all free.

Somebody is paying for it. The bureaucratic "use it or lose it"
principle is always at work....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 11, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
A joke for Catnipped - OT

On 2011-08-27, Patok wrote:
wrote:
Patok wrote:

Heh. Google indeed can't handle it. It is a very ordinary sentence, by the
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 11, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Cordless phones - OT

On 2011-08-24, Joy wrote:
Does anybody here know anything about cordless phones? Not wireless, the
ones that use a land line.

I have two phone numbers, one for my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 11, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
OT - LOL My Poor Baby!!!

On 2011-08-16, Yowie wrote:

I don't have it either. I think *my* baby Yowlet was the most adorable thing
I'd ever clapped my eyes on, and I was mindly...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 10th 11, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Frontline -- okay to stockpile it?

On 2011-08-10, Daniel Prince wrote:
golden wrote:

I don't know...but isn't there SOME air in the vial, when you buy it?

I have never looked to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 11, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
OT A warning to everyone using facebook

On 2011-08-10, Matthew wrote:
A warning to everyone using facebook. That hacker group that has been
attacking all the sites has vowed to kill facebook. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 11, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
OT - How Old Am I Game

On 2011-08-05, jmcquown wrote:

... You also had to buy your telephone from Ma Bell. The installer
would bring you a phone when he hooked up the phone line.

It was worse...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 11, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
OT - How Old Am I Game

On 2011-08-02, Joy wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message
On 8/1/2011 8:28 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On 8/1/2011...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 11, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
OT - How Old Am I Game

On 2011-08-02, Joy wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message
I'm so old I still shake the milk carton before...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 1st 11, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
OT - This is Craszy

On 2011-08-01, Sherry wrote:

No, but we definitely need one. There is a heat alarm in the attic (purpose
being to warn you in
case there's a fire up there). It is set at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 11, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Email Through Thunderbird?

On 2011-07-30, CatNipped wrote:

I may be forced to use Thunderbird rather than Outlook for email. I
already use Thunderbird for the newsgroup, but I've never used it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 11, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By [email protected]
An article about Protecting your pets in all kinds of weatherin the local newspaper

On 2011-07-27, Jack Campin wrote:
OK really do you realize that in less than a few minutes with a car
off in FLORIDA with 110 degree heat factor (which it has been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 11, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Do cats throw up a lot?

On 2011-07-28, J J Levin wrote:
As we prepare to make the big decision and adopt a couple of cats, my
daughter (who has 2 cats) has told my wife that her cats throw up a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 26th 11, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2011-07-25, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
On Jul 25, 9:03*am, dgk wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:34:05 -0400, "Matthew"

So the guy and wife go into...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 11, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
OT Spread the Stupidity!

On 2011-07-18, wrote:
Lesley wrote:

On Jul 18, 11:40*am, wrote:
.

But I do wonder if it could be considered...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 10th 11, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
this is odd.... never thought about it though....

On 2011-07-09, Will in New Haven wrote:
On Jul 9, 2:25*pm, Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 10:01:51 -0400, Michael Lane wrote
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 11, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Fireworks?

On 2011-07-03, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

... "Roman Candles" are hand
held, and shoot out colored balls of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 11, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Fireworks?

On 2011-07-02, Lesley wrote:
On Jul 2, 11:01*am, hopitus wrote:

You did forget "Special K".

That must be American over here "Special K" is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 11, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Too hot

On 2011-06-29, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Matthew wrote:

LOL come to Florida it has been 107F plus humidity factor for the last
couple weeks ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 11, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Attacked by vicious cat ...

On 2011-06-29, wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

... birds. I bet you thought I meant Shamrock. :) After I got home
tonight I went back out to put out...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 11, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
POOH

On 2011-06-21, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
She's gone. My little old lady has gone to meet her brother, Tigger at the
RB.

Poor Pooh. She gave you a lot of cat-love in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 11, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Please... nooooo!!

On 2011-06-21, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
... I know she drinks
a ton of water, and it's probably early signs of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 11, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Spotsie visits TED

17 year old Spotsie was taken to the vet for a followup visit for her
chronic renal failure and her heart murmur. The old girl appears to
be holding her own: she'd put on a little weight and the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41