Showing results 1 to 25 of 441
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 09, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
I could use a few purrs

Purrs

"Matthew"
Purrs in route Jill

I know the feeling of depression yesterday was a year since I lost
Spirit

"jmcquown"
I'm a little depressed today. Today is my mother's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 09, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
I think I'm committed - or I should be!

bastXXXe
Joy

[snip story of two cats who need a new home]

Since I'm so close, I'm going over there
"to see them" Sunday afternoon. I figure my chances of coming home
without
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 09, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
The day after

"Mark Edwards"

I'm working from home today. It's quiet.

No herd of tiny wildebeasts chasung through the house, using my computer
rack as home base, no miniature jaguars leaping into my lap...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 09, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Emergency purrs please.

Emergency purrs lovingly sent from near Seattle for the poor kitty.
Bless your heart for caring,
Love
Kyla and Clowder

"wafflycat"
If I may request some emergency purrs please.

There's been a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 09, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Tabitha - no news and Candles still lit for her safe return

"Daniel Mahoney"
Still no update on Tabitha. We're continuing to walk the area calling
and looking, we're keeping the flyers in place and replacing them when
they torn down or blown off, and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 09, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
KFC latest

"Christina Websell" ...
I began to think it was time we gave up and wondered how long it was fair
to keep her without eating properly and with her horrible nose infection
that was not responding...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 09, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
A Candle For Tabitha to come home

This sweet kitty has been missing far too long
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Tabfa
Please light a candle that she comes home soon.
Her owners are going thru a hard time...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 09, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Kitty Schottland

"Will in New Haven"
On Jan 23, 7:41 am, Debby Hanoka
Kitty Schottland would like to thank you all for your support. She
told us that she is ready to be helped to the Bridge, so at 10:30 EST
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 09, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Candles for Kitty Schottland

"Adrian" ...
Steve Touchstone wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:15:01 -0500, "The Boca Deb"

Kitty Schottland is at The Bridge.

(((((((((Debby Hanoka))))))))

I am sorry Debby. You...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 09, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
It's Over

"BfloPolska"
On Jan 23, 11:15 am, "The Boca Deb" :
Kitty Schottland is at The Bridge.

Many, many purrs for dear Kitty Schottland and for your griving heart.
She left you knowing she was loved, the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 09, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Kitty Schottland's Nineteenth Purr Day

"Christina Websell" ...

"Granby" ...
What is so unsettling is that Kitty Schottland has had several ups and
downs and has come back. We hope that this will be another one of those
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 09, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Kitty Schottland's Nineteenth Purr Day

Please come over to RPCC and say hello to Kitty Schottland
Granby is right, you don't need to meowchat and yes her slave,
Debby would really be comforted to know you care.
Thank you so...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 09, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Ping Dan M

"MLB"

On Jan 18, 3:36 pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
What is the situation with Tabatha? We have heard nothing for about two
weeks.

---MIKE---In the White...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 09, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Bad news on Tigger

"AlisonT"
Well I've been posting on CatKB all this time and wondered why my
posts didn't get answered. So I went looking for rpca and found it.

Anyway Tigger has been sick since last week...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 09, 08:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Followup on purrs for my dad

Purrs lovingly sent your way for you, your mom and your dad and family.
Joy is right, a positive attitude does help.
Kyla

"Joy"
Purrs will definitely continue. If they're saying the prognosis...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 11th 09, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Re To Dan:Candle for Tabitha to found safe

We kept candles lit for Sammy to be found, and it worked, along with all
the
purrayers, and now here's a Candle for his sister Tabitha to be found safe
and unharmed, soon.
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 10th 09, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Stressed To Breaking...Sorry I NEED to Vent!

":-)Liz"
I've been madly trying to find a place my bro could move to after Mother's
death as we can't keep her home (finally found a small house that will
suit him)...the taxes and utilities...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 10th 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
How do you get a cat off a power pole?

Here, (Wash State) fire prghters aren't required by law to come out :/
I'd call the media,
Good ideas Matthew
C'mon down kitty...foooooood...
Kyla

"Matthew"

Maybe call the media and tell them...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 10th 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
How do you get a cat off a power pole?

Here, (Wash State) fire prghters aren't required by law to come out :/
I'd call the media,
Good ideas Matthew
C'mon down kitty...foooooood...
Kyla

"Matthew"

Maybe call the media and tell them...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 09, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Nanki Poo

"David Stevenson"
Kyla =^..^= wrote

I hope your Nanki-Poo will be okay. I saw the header and didn't realize
there were 2 kitties named Nanki-Poo, one who went to Rainbow Bridge last
year...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 09, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Left a Message for kili's Husband

bastXXXette
Yowie
It not *urgent* that this vet fund get setup, but yes, I think it would
be a wonderful gift from RPCA that we ensure Kili's beloved kitties are
cared for

I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 09, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Update: KFC

"Christina Websell"
I said I was going to take her to TED if she did not eat yesterday but
after the previous day without much food she gobbled her breakfast and ate
most of her tea. So I let...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 09, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
WOW I have been shocked

"Matthew"
Mom just surprised me big time. All of our furballs have been physical
rescue not adoptions. We always seemed to be in the right place at the
right time.

Well Purina contacted...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 09, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Memorial Service Information for Christy

Yowie
I agree, Sherry. People have to be invited to join that list, and
those who are members have a right to expect that their privacy will
be expected. Names and addresses should...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 09, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_4_]
Memorial Service Information for Christy

OK Kyla.

First a question. How many times in the coming year do you think you
will find it necessary to mention that you were not on the Christmas
Card list in 2008? Five days into the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 441