Showing results 1 to 25 of 489
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -L.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 10th 10, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By -L.
Holly's 15th birthday

On Jun 1, 1:40*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
Today is Holly's 15th birthday.
snip

I can't believe she is 15!! Happy Birthday Holly!

-L.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 10th 10, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By -L.
Whoever Dropped the Terrified Siamese at Kroger Six Forks Raleigh

On Jun 8, 4:12*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
**** you.

Within an hour there were three sets of people trying to catch her, one of
which succeeded, had a friend bring a carrier,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 10th 10, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By -L.
Kitten/older cat update

On Jun 8, 12:43*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote in message

"cybercat" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 19th 09, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By -L.
Has anyone let cats live in their garage?

On Oct 16, 6:04*am, dgk wrote:
I'm really torn. Scooter is the outside cat that I've been feeding and
just had neutered and tested. Perfectly healthy but I can't really
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 09, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By -L.
Holy ****...

On May 22, 8:21*pm, Candace wrote:
...this group is sucking bigtime now with all the spam, isn't it?
Good thing I'm not so addicted to the cat ngs anymore or it would
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 09, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By -L.
no takers on the annoying siamese behavior?

On May 25, 5:18*am, peter wrote:
we have taken to keeping annie foghorn out side at night so she doesnt
howl and paw at our doors at night, but we would really prefer to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 22nd 08, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By -L.
Puking Cats PLEASE HELP!!

On Nov 19, 6:49 pm, Jannie wrote:
I know, I know, everyone has a puking cat story, but this is getting
out of hand at my house. I have two 9 year old sisters. Eilish...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 22nd 08, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By -L.
what to do

On Nov 20, 3:08 pm, pussypower wrote:
What do cat owners out there make of this. A near neighbor has a cat
with oral cancer and it cannot eat properly . It can eat but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 08, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By -L.
Boo's Boobie Update

On Aug 2, 7:12 pm, "cybercat"

Thanks so much. I just got finished petting her to a gorgeous shine and
sneaking in some booby feels as she got sleepy. She seems fine...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 3rd 08, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By -L.
Boo's Boobie Update

On Jul 31, 9:37 am, "cybercat" wrote:

Was it a hard lump, if you recall? That was what made it so scary, to me. It
was exactly the kind of thing they tell women to look...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 08, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By -L.
Come ON, people!

On Jul 30, 2:48 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
Are you out of your ****ing minds?

Posting to Usenet, "how can I tell if a lump on my cat is cancer or not
without a vet visit or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 08, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By -L.
Anyone want to adopt Princess Chunk?

On Jul 30, 10:31 am, "news" wrote:
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=6293971

Poor baby!

She's the reason I popped in - I wondered if Phil new anything...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 08, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By -L.
Boo's Boobie Update

On Jul 30, 10:19 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote in message
Cheryl, do you still use that vet?

The vet said to be ready for tumors to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 08, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By -L.
Come ON, people!

On Jul 30, 2:48 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
Are you out of your ****ing minds?

Posting to Usenet, "how can I tell if a lump on my cat is cancer or not
without a vet visit or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 28th 08, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By -L.
Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

On May 27, 7:45 am, hamandcheese wrote:

Absolutely. The kittens have a better shot at adoption anyway and its
the older cats who really need the second chance.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 28th 08, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By -L.
Finding a summer home for Chloe

On May 27, 7:27 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

Charlie

It's nice to see you're still an asshole.

Well, not NICE, but you know what I mean.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By -L.
Cat ingested ant/roach spray ... possibility of lasting damage?

On May 26, 12:25 pm, "Greg Bailey" wrote:
One of my cats (4-year-old male) is at the vet right now. Short version, I
sprayed for ants (Raid) around the baseboard in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By -L.
Finding a summer home for Chloe

On May 26, 1:31 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"-L." wrote

Let the stupid bitch figure it our for herself. Or better yet, she
should find a place...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 08, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By -L.
Finding a summer home for Chloe

On May 26, 8:54 am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"-L." wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 08, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By -L.
Retirement

On May 21, 9:27 pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
As a few of you know (but most don't), I am planning to retire in August.
Our department held a retirement reception...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 08, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By -L.
Giardia in nursing cat

On May 24, 10:02 am, "Susan \(CobbersMom\)"
wrote:
Picked up a foster cat a couple days ago with 5 day old kittens. The snap
test showed positive for giardia. I've...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 08, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By -L.
Finding a summer home for Chloe

On May 25, 1:11 pm, Brian Link wrote:
My son's ex-girlfriend has to move out of her University apartment
here in St. Paul very soon. She'll be summering in a spot that doesn't
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 08, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By -L.
What to do with the ashes?

On May 17, 5:33 am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"-L." wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 08, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By -L.
What to do with the ashes?

Since Peewee is still sitting on my mantle (after a year), and Mimi is
due to come back next week - the question remains...what should I do
with their ashes...?

Pee liked going outdoors - and I'd be...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 08, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 21
Posted By -L.
Newbie questions: What kind of pet carrier?

On May 5, 9:22 pm, Newbie wrote:
[A very sweet stray or runaway cat has adopted us and we, ignorant of
all cat issues, are in panic. That's why I have a few posts each with a
Showing results 1 to 25 of 489