Showing results 1 to 25 of 89
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
Forum: Cat community August 15th 12, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
A CANDLE FOR SHADOW-da-PUP

It is with great sadness that I make this candle site for our beloved
doggie, Shadow da Pup

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=SHpup

Love, purrs and prayers for comfort from...
Forum: Cat community August 15th 12, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
Toona place purrs, purrlease

Mine Meowmie could use some more toona-place purrs. Her is talkin to a
store near home dis afternoon.

Harri

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps are purring hard, and our Mommy is saying
prayers...
Forum: Cat community August 15th 12, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
Firez neer Seattle!

Ai haz herd dat der iz wild firerz neer tu Seattle, near ware Mosey anna
hiz hole fambliy livz. Ai em sendin purrz fur da firez tu stayez awai
frum them.

Ai hopes dat the firez ar nawt tu close...
Forum: Cat community August 15th 12, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
Shadow-da-Pup, RB

Weh r so sorru tu heer diz sad nooz.
Yu did da bezt fing fur Shadow da Pup n da hardezt fing fur yu.
Wif luv n condolenses,
Mosey, fur hiz sad Hous.

Shadow-da-Pup, member of The Fur Conspiracy,...
Forum: Cat community August 14th 12, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
MEOW UNKL BILL

Hai Der,
Cood yu PWEEZ send mai meowmie yer e mail address?

Hur tried tu send yu uh e mayel n et bownsd.
MRRRRRRRT!!!
Fangu VURY mutch

Mosey
Forum: Cat community August 12th 12, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
Fences - Cats

We never go out, Those are the rules where we live.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps
Forum: Cat community August 11th 12, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
WE AREN'T GOING TO BE ONLINE MUCH

O hai owr gudgud furendz.
Meh n mai Hous rn't gonna beh online mutch cuz et iz tu hawt heer neer
Seattul, n diz wethur maykes Meomie n Paw sik.
Weh git hawt tu n spend mozt uf da dai insyde in da...
Forum: Cat community August 11th 12, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
A Biziter

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

Ant Micki cam to mine room today. Shee fixd mine kabl sew I can watsh
Aminal Plamet....
Forum: Cat community August 8th 12, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
HAPPI PURDAI UNKA JOHN McMASTER AUGUSS 4F

Important purrdais is da kitties!
Spring
yeUP
Kitty purrdays is da mostest impurrtant, but goodgood hoomin purrdays is
'purrtant too.
vury yeeeeeeeeUP...
Forum: Cat community August 8th 12, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
mine new chairs

Dat iz vury nise uf da soft tu let yu hab doz nize chairz fur yerownself,
Storrmmee..yeUP

Mosey

so one day inna recent...
Forum: Cat community August 8th 12, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
HAPPI PURDAI UNKA JOHN McMASTER AUGUSS 4F

On 08/07/2012 08:37 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Heer iz uh bewatud kake fur Unka John.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
((____Happy_____))
(((____Birthday____)))
Forum: Cat community August 7th 12, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
HAPPI PURDAI UNKA JOHN McMASTER AUGUSS 4F

Heer iz uh kake fur Unka John.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
((____Happy_____))
(((____Birthday____)))
(((((___JOHN_____)))))
@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Luffs, Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat,...
Forum: Cat community August 7th 12, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
HAPI PURRDAI UNKA ADAM [AUGUSS 9]

Ai fink ai kan sai fur da hi=ole Community dat weh luf Unka Adam, n hym iz
habing hiz
ourrdai on Thurzdai, Auguss 9 n owr Hous iz fgunna start wyshing Unka Adam
uh Hapi Purrdai rite nao.
If iny uf...
Forum: Cat community August 4th 12, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
Hey Pi2nya

yeUP, et wud , fur shure. Weh hoap dey r umkay, Booker, Chappy n Snowflake n
der hoominz.

Mosey

Dat wud be loverlee!
--
Pitô.ônya

i iz hopin booker anna hizown famblee will chang derown mindz...
Forum: Cat community August 4th 12, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
HAPPI PURDAI UNKA JOHN McMASTER AUGUSS 4F

Auguss 4f iz owr beluvd Unka John McMaster, Purrdai
Hym iz slave tu eauty, Cinder n Spring
Da hole Community jest luffs hymself..yeUP.

Happy puuuuuuuuuurrdai tuuuuuuu yuuuuuuuuuu
Happy...
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 12, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
Hey Pi2nya

It seams dat weh hab lozt Snowflake ad Diplocat Tu Da Moon, n ai wud wike tu
aplai tu dat poshiun, cuz ai hab bin der
3 ur 4 tymes, maiself, n ai m frendli wif da MoonQats n Moond*gz der tu.
Wyl...
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 12, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
Hai! I did it!

Owr hoominz dunt let inny strangur en owr hoam. Nope.

Mosey ..Gardur uf owr hoam

diz iz greet purrgress, i minesef still hidez wenna door bell rings but
ifin da hoomins letsa stranger in i...
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 12, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
Iny Updaytez on Unka Furry n da wee nefewz?

Weh r sew gwad tu heer evrybudy iz gittin beddur, n hao kome da Furry hazta
tayke shotz?
Meen TED..ai wylk sneek entu hiz ofise n pee in hiz shooz. yeUP.
Weh wey styl keap purring fur yer hole...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 12, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
INY UPDATE ON DA TWO SISTERS?

O Hai
Haz inyune hurd abowt da Two Sisters?
Weh miz dem 'vury' mutch, az wel az Unka Serge, uf kors.

Lufs

Mosey fur his Hous
Forum: Cat community July 29th 12, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
Catlympics

Da pattybawl games at Wimbuldun is almos over an it is neerly time for
da Catlympic Games ob 2012.

I am enterin da hoomin trainin competishun. I gotted Uncl Bill awl
crated up an reddy to...
Forum: Cat community July 26th 12, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
D*ghouse part 2

Weh r vury sawry tu heer ubaowt awl diz bad stuff Sam. Srsly
Ai dunt noe hoo peed lotz n lotz. Nope.
Chin up, Pal:)
Tel yer hoomin tu put da peed on pwastik in da OUT so et wint stink up yer
Hous
Ai...
Forum: Cat community July 25th 12, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
Tudey iz a hollrdey!

.Itz a stait hollrdey cald Pie neer Dey/ I fot sum pie wuz
gonna bee neer but meomie sed pie neerz wer peepl whu woked
cros da wirld tu cum hear. Der wuz a prade dis mornin an we
saw it...
Forum: Cat community July 25th 12, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
Tudey iz a hollrdey!

.Itz a stait hollrdey cald Pie neer Dey/ I fot sum pie wuz
gonna bee neer but meomie sed pie neerz wer peepl whu woked
cros da wirld tu cum hear. Der wuz a prade dis mornin an we
saw it...
Forum: Cat community July 24th 12, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
Tudey iz a hollrdey!

.Itz a stait hollrdey cald Pie neer Dey/ I fot sum pie wuz gonna bee
neer but meomie sed pie neerz wer peepl whu woked cros da wirld tu cum
hear. Der wuz a prade dis mornin an we saw it on TV....
Forum: Cat community July 24th 12, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_14_]
KAN OUR PAW HAB SUM PURRS N PRAYERZ, PWEEZ?

On Jul 21, 4:15 pm, "Mosey =^..^=
O, owr pore Paw iz en bed wif uh hurted foot.
Hym HAD tu goe tu da store yezturdai tu git usses fudz n stuff, n uthur
fings,
n own naybor Andy wint wif Paw,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 89