Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dragoman
Forum: Cat community March 8th 10, 06:32 AM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 143
Posted By Dragoman
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Bill Graham wrote:

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 28th 10, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Dragoman
help

Petzl wrote:
On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 08:27:03 -0500, Stan Brown
wrote:
"Dieu est mon droit" God is my right
You do realize you're misquoting, right? The...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 20th 10, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Dragoman
Should I spank my cat?

MLB wrote:
Ruslana wrote:
I keep a small pillow handy, and when one of my cats does something
I don't like, I yell at it and throw the pillow at it..This
frightens the cat, and he/she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 5th 09, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Dragoman
Both eating wet food :-)))

Bill Graham wrote:

"Dragoman" wrote in message
Bill Graham wrote:

Yes. When I got my B-K home (from...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 5th 09, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Dragoman
Both eating wet food :-)))

Bill Graham wrote:

Yes. When I got my B-K home (from the Burger King parking lot) .....I
have tried getting him to switch to wet food, but he doesn't seem to
like it. He does catch himself...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 1st 09, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Dragoman
herpes and "older" cat

The Nice Mean Man wrote:
On Nov 30, 9:08 pm, YvonneD wrote:
First of all, I am taking my cat to the vet in the morning, so no need
to worry that I won't do...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 14th 09, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By Dragoman
Deer in the lion's den

jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, cybercat exclaimed (11/12/2009 10:44 PM):
"jmc" wrote in message

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 14th 09, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By Dragoman
Deer in the lion's den

Cheryl wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message
"dgk" wrote in message

I've rescued a few mice and birds from my cats, plus the occasional
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 12th 09, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By Dragoman
Deer in the lion's den

Cheryl wrote:

"jmc" wrote in message
Suddenly, without warning, Cheryl exclaimed (11/11/2009 3:46...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 5th 09, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 25
Posted By Dragoman
Looking for broad-spectrum flea/parasite treatment food additive

Cat Guy wrote:
Why can't I just get an answer to these simple questions:

1) what is eqivalent to Revolution, but in oral form?

2) is it true that Revolution is not effective against...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 09, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Dragoman
Oh no, disaster. Two more kittens!

MLB wrote:
cybercat wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message
Dragoman wrote:
Lesley wrote:
Reminds me of a conversation I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 09, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Dragoman
Oh no, disaster. Two more kittens!

MLB wrote:
Dragoman wrote:
Lesley wrote:

We had to explain that cats have no incest taboo

Cats have no taboos! (And neither should people, but that's a
different topic.)
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 09, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Dragoman
Oh no, disaster. Two more kittens!

Lesley wrote:

Reminds me of a conversation I had many years ago I was telling a
friend that a mutual friend had just had her 2 cats fixed and this
apparently intelligent guy said "Aren't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 09, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 77
Posted By Dragoman
Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds (HD)

Netmask wrote:
Dragoman wrote:
Netmask wrote:
chatnoir wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/abcbirds

Simple just make it law to register a cat or dog and you can't
register...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 09, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Netmask wrote:
chatnoir wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/abcbirds

Simple just make it law to register a cat or dog and you can't register
unless the cat or dog is desexed - if you don't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 22nd 09, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Dragoman
Hilarious

Stan Brown wrote:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 04:10:56 GMT from Phil P. :
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-cant-figure-out-how-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

Is it just me, or do...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 21st 09, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Dragoman
Hilarious

cybercat wrote:
"Phil P." wrote in message
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-cant-figure-out-how-to-drink.html

Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 19th 09, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By Dragoman
Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death

Robyn wrote:
"cybercat" wrote:

I feed quality canned food every 12
hours because I care about my cats more than I care about my convenience.

Gawd! Your house...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 09, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Dragoman
when your pet gets left behind

FirstHit wrote:
On Aug 29, 2:35 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Yes but before they starting counting their cash, they need to read what
will happen to those "left behind".

That's the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 24th 09, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Dragoman
Is it my service or is it just quiet in here?

FirstHit wrote:
On Aug 23, 5:06 pm, jmc wrote:
I've seen no messages in here all day - just testing to see if my
netnews service is having problems, or if...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 15th 09, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Dragoman
Cat breeding

John Doe wrote:
Dragoman wrote:

I've been lurking in this group for a while

Apparently, Drag, you are nym-shifting or you are new to USENET.
The...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 15th 09, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Dragoman
Cat breeding

jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, Dragoman exclaimed (8/14/2009 9:04 PM):

For some reason, this dogma assumes that all cats are equal, and if
you want a kitten, go to the shelter...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 15th 09, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Dragoman
Cat breeding

I've been lurking in this group for a while, getting nuggets of advice
here and there, and I can't help but notice the dogmatic attitude the
majority of the participants have towards the breeding...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23