Showing results 1 to 25 of 73
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ensoul
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 1st 08, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By ensoul
Furminator is great!

a friend had let me borrow a rip off model of it, wasn't impressed...I
odered the real thing...wow! what a difference! Thank you...I also
got the waterless deshedder you spray it on but I'm going...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 29th 08, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By ensoul
Catnip Substitute?

I know they're are 2 things that can uses, valerian root (ugh, that
stinks) and one other thing some type of flower I think....anybody
know the name of it and if it works?

Rudy loves catnip Moe...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 28th 08, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By ensoul
theres a spray for shedding

a friend told me..can't 'member the name says it won't work during
their natural shedding cycle and her cats don't like the srap so she
heats it up in the the microwave they soaks it up in a rag...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 28th 08, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By ensoul
Best Cat Toys?

My guys usually destroy their toys within a week except for the laser
and climbing tree

Da Bird - went over great, lasted abt a month

Panic Mouse - again abt a month they bit right through the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 28th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By ensoul
Q abt water fountains

I have quit using mine also. �I now put a large pan in the bath tub and
one in the shower stall. �Easier and less water sp;ashing all over..- Hide quoted text -

The way Moe & Rudy shed...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 28th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By ensoul
OMG the shedding!

A change of diet probably would help. �What do you feedthem?- Hide quoted text -

they each get 1/2 can in the am and pm and 1/2 cup of dry in the am &
pm

canned is friskies or 9 lives

dry is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 28th 08, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By ensoul
OMG the shedding!

The boys had to be shaved before, Moe & Rudy got thick clumps of fur
you couldn't get through...I was lucky the SPCA did for a donation
which was a lot less than the local groomers charge (I don't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 28th 08, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By ensoul
sorry abt the double post

don't know how I did

lynn
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 28th 08, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By ensoul
Q abt water fountains

Do you think cats really need them? Is just hype as in getting pet
ppl to buy useless thinks like all those fancy dog outfits that have
real jeweled collars

or is there really a need for them? My...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 28th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By ensoul
Q abt water fountains

Do you think cats really need them? Is just hype as in getting pet
ppl to buy useless thinks like all those fancy dog outfits that have
real jeweled collars

or is there really a need for them? My...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 28th 08, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By ensoul
good news, daughter got her cat back

They were moving (same town) and got Atlas last being afraid he would
run out when they were moving...the window had broken as in slid down
btwn the door and they had plastic up

Atlas was in his...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 28th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By ensoul
nail shaver on TV?

anybody seen the ad for it? It's for dogs & cats, different one for
each. It looks like a good ideal but, I wonder about the noise it
makes & how long it takes to do.

Moe puts up with me trimming...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 7th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By ensoul
finding lost cat???

Not mine...but my daughter's & her familles...not going to debate
inside vs outside cats...Atlas is small male long hair tiger, he is
fixed and up to date on vacation also he's used being...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 13th 07, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By ensoul
How to keep them off counters?

On Dec 13, 10:21�am, bobblespin wrote:
ensoul wrote in news:4f2b4773-28ae-4e3b-8d73-
:

snip

Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 13th 07, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By ensoul
How to keep them off counters?

On Dec 13, 10:13�am, "Rene S." wrote:
y daughter says to give a swat but I've never ever hit a cat and I'm

not abt to start...if I make loud noises it stops them...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 13th 07, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By ensoul
some funnies

since I see some jokes have been posted plus I only seem to ask for
help thought It'd be nice if I did something different

yeah some are corny but I laughed and I don't do that much these...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 13th 07, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By ensoul
How to keep them off counters?

I've posted abt my problems with Moe & Rudy here before...I hate to
give them up...I love them both and they are very loving cats

they're smart guys, when Rick, my husband died..I was basket...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 13th 07, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By ensoul
Q on litter boxes

what do you clean them with? The SPCA book on cats says to use a
capful of bleach and soap of coarse being careful to rinse it out well

I started using Borax and dishsoap..Borax can be found in the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 8th 07, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By ensoul
they're driving me nuts!

On Dec 5, 8:33�pm, bookie wrote:
On Dec 6, 12:35 am, ensoul wrote:

I wrote abt this before but, Moe & Rudy brothers - indoor cats &
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 6th 07, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By ensoul
they're driving me nuts!

I wrote abt this before but, Moe & Rudy brothers - indoor cats &
fixed..there 3 yrs old and totally out of control..we got tham at the
age of 8 months from the SPCA they have never been in a home...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 29th 07, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By ensoul
best drinking fountains?

On Oct 28, 8:03?pm, "ANTHONY DIODATI"
wrote:
let the bathroom sink run just a trickle,
cleopatra she loves it.
Tony"ensoul" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By ensoul
best drinking fountains?

I used to have Drinkwell but ran into a problem replaing the filters I
ended up giving to my daughter & her family

I got one with a dome, had excellent ratings but it was such a pain to
use and now...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By ensoul
Won't Stop Fighting

Hopefully you've clipped their claws already, especially the
aggressor.

I guess that's a good indication not to shave them.

Good luck.

had to shave them. thier fur was so matted had no...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 07, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By ensoul
Won't Stop Fighting

Moe & Rudy, brothers 2 1/2 yrs old, fixed and indoor guys

they were shaved 2 months ago, for 2 - 3 weeks after they were at each
others throat, hissing, arched backs, nails out, ears...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 07, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By ensoul
What Advantage Told me & Q's, HELP

I emailed them told them it was 8 days ago since I treated Moe & Rudy,
had also used a flea Bomb, Vacuumed w/a flea collar in the bag and
sprayed downed the door mats, door ways, and all around the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 73