Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LadyJane
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 13th 09, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By LadyJane
Persia Ate my Homework

On Oct 10, 8:03*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Not really homework, paperwork. *I got official notification in the mail
yesterday from the probate court. *My mother's estate is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 09, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By LadyJane
Domino RIP 7/10/09

On Oct 7, 7:55*am, "shirleycatuk" wrote:
I said goodbye to Domino this morning...sorry to upset to say *more right
now!

I've lit a candle in his memory

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 09, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By LadyJane
R.I.P Yoda, 1993-2009

On Oct 5, 6:47*pm, Sherry wrote:
Yoda had to be euthanized this afternoon at 4.

The literal definition of euthanasia is "good death." I have to say
this was the best...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 09, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By LadyJane
Place your bets...

On Oct 4, 9:50*pm, Mischief wrote:
Finally got around to clean out my office. *I vacuumed up enough hair
to make a new cat, found behind a cabinet two mousies, a catnip...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 09, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By LadyJane
OT Amazing dreams

On Oct 4, 2:05*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Last night I dreamt my bed was full of insects. *I threw the duvet back and
the bed was full of lice which...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 18th 09, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By LadyJane
OT Only in Finland...

On Sep 18, 7:22*am, Marina wrote:
... can the husband of the President of the Republic come causually
strolling towards me in the street and ask me for money. And not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 09, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By LadyJane
B*stard Cat Trick, Revisited

On Sep 1, 12:09*pm, MLB wrote:

Suggestion: * *Perhaps you could find a single piece of floor covering
and *tape it over the hole.
I feel your distress. *Best wishes *...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 09, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By LadyJane
I must look malnourished

On Sep 1, 1:24*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Boyfriend stopped hunting completely in April when KFC went to the bridge..

Last week he brought me a vole and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 09, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By LadyJane
We made three in a row!

On Aug 28, 12:11*pm, Marina wrote:
Rpca made three daily cats in a row (or is that five?):

http://evercats.com/the-daily-cat/

Signed "Mirana from Kelsinki" LOL!...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 09, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By LadyJane
OM-NOM-NOM-NOM! KFW!

On Aug 25, 11:41*am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote in message
Bitty REALLY enjoys his food:

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 09, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By LadyJane
I'm cranky with Little Bit this morning

I'm a little cranky with the Little Bit this morning.

Deborah
slave to the magnificent seven

Ooh, I know that feeling! Caliban is very well aware that when I'm
taking my insulin,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 09, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By LadyJane
A meow is a meow is a meow...

On Aug 20, 5:05*pm, Bobcat wrote:
Cats are supposed to say "meow", but none of our indoor kitties do.
Martha our darling tortie says "meep" (softly). Emily our grey...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 09, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By LadyJane
Boyfie is in a bad mood

Two can play at that game, though. *If he does not come in before I go to
bed and eat his supper, I shall take it up and he'll go without until the
morning.
He's starting to get quite...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 09, 11:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By LadyJane
Sucker for a waif [a bit OT]

It was jsut a passing thought, but it seems a bit more than a coincidence
here, and I was just pondering what it is we have in common that makes
Lori's story all too familiar to many of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 09, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By LadyJane
Pics: island summer 2009

On Aug 5, 4:35*am, Marina wrote:

Hope you enjoy, at least the cat pictures.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/Island%202009/

--
Marina,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 09, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Anyone who has pets or children should cut or break the 'handles' on
plastic bags as soon as they get them into the house from the store.

It isn't a bad habit for everyone to get into....
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 09, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By LadyJane
BW Ladies here is how to make a point

That reminded me of this one. Same idea.

One afternoon a man came home from work to find total mayhem in
his house. His three children were outside, still in their pajamas,
playing in the mud...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 09, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By LadyJane
microfiber review

On Jul 16, 11:54*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
a couple of years ago we got a futon, long story but it is covered in
microfiber, the cats thus far haven't made any holes in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 09, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By LadyJane
Vet Tech Journals: Good and Bad News

On Jul 16, 12:18*pm, Mischief wrote:
This really ticks me off. *I'm sure part of the reason for my back is
being on my feet all day, and that I'm overweight. *But financially...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 9th 09, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By LadyJane
Torchwood Season 3

On Jul 8, 9:43*pm, ScratchMonkey
wrote:
"Yowie" wrote :

The first two...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 8th 09, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By LadyJane
attitude readjustment

On Jul 8, 1:26*am, MLB wrote:

That makes me wonder. *Do you ever talk to yourself when you are home
alone? * I wonder if other people do??? * MLB- Hide quoted text...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 09, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By LadyJane
Brandy is just plain weird

On Jun 30, 1:33*pm, BfloPolska wrote:
My Baby Bit has a Butt Fixation. When I get up in the mornings and do
my stretching, she likes to lumber onto the bed and point her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 09, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By LadyJane
Surprise!

On Jun 30, 8:57*am, "jmcquown" wrote:

Awwww! *They certainly do let us know when they crave attention :) *Persia
still taps me on my nose to wake me up. *And gives me...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 09, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By LadyJane
Are my cat stories THAT boring?

On Jun 29, 12:18*pm, Kajikit wrote:
It seems as if whenever I post a cat story, nobody ever reads it... or
if they do, they don't have anything to say in reply. It seems to
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 28th 09, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By LadyJane
An amusing time-waster

On Jun 27, 3:33*am, wrote:
The tales on this site will alternately make you laugh, make you roll your
eyes, make you go Huh?, make you wonder what will become of humanity....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 58