A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.85 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cshenk
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 24th 20, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By cshenk
Enjoying store visiting cats

Dee wrote:

"Mahoney,Dan" wrote in
:

I would love to train a cat like that! I suspect the younger the
cat, the easier it...
Forum: Cat community May 19th 20, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Pit2nya wrote:

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 3:49:01 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 6:09:26 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote:

Forum: Cat community May 19th 20, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pit2nya wrote:

On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 6:09:26 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote:

Pit2nya wrote:

Forum: Cat community May 16th 20, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

cshenk wrote:

Pit2nya wrote:

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 9:42:28 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 6:21:49 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Milton Meezercat...
Forum: Cat community May 16th 20, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pit2nya wrote:

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 9:42:28 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 6:21:49 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Milton Meezercat wrote:

Deze new...
Forum: Cat community May 15th 20, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Deze new hoomins I getted are turnin out to be ok. Da girl one, whose
name appears to be Meowmie, maked me a walking jacket. The maole one,
whose name appears to be...
Forum: Cat community May 12th 20, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Mine new Paw2foot is pretty cool too. Hez duz sumthing strange to
maiself but I likes it. At da pet food place, Iz got it right away
to pull dat cart wif mai...
Forum: Cat community May 10th 20, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

cshenk wrote:

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Deze new hoomins I getted are turnin out to be ok. Da girl one,
whose name appears to be Meowmie, maked me a walking jacket. The
maole one,...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 20, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By cshenk
A question?

Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 4:10:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Hai!

I'z still heartsore but mai daddy-2foot fur all of mai life is gone.

I'z got a new male...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 20, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Deze new hoomins I getted are turnin out to be ok. Da girl one, whose
name appears to be Meowmie, maked me a walking jacket. The maole one,
whose name appears to be...
Forum: Cat community May 3rd 20, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By cshenk
A question?

Hai!

I'z still heartsore but mai daddy-2foot fur all of mai life is gone.

I'z got a new male 2foot who along wif meowmie, adopted maiself.

What do I call him? Meowmie is easy, she just *IS* but...
Forum: Cat community April 26th 20, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By cshenk
Prince and how it is going

Prince is now mine under the saddest of circumstances. I met Josh's
parents at the funeral. Luko and Mona suprised me by being well behaved
about being on a harness. I guess they have seen Prince...
Forum: Cat community April 26th 20, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By cshenk
Prince looks about, all is quiet

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Meowmie has finally gone to bed and Luko takes the keyboard.

"Prince is sad but he got a long walk/run wif...
Forum: Cat community April 22nd 20, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By cshenk
Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerative anemia for feline

Laura Fenik wrote:

Carol, sending genuine well wishes to Prince's parent/companion to
heal. Very good of you to watch over Prince.

Bless dear Cash, Iowna, and Daisy-chan. Wonderful that...
Forum: Cat community April 18th 20, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

cshenk wrote:

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Meowmie has finally gone to bed and Luko takes the keyboard.

"Prince is sad but he got a long walk/run wif Vince, a neighbor
Forum: Cat community April 18th 20, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By cshenk
Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerative anemia for feline

Laura Fenik wrote:

Hi Carol, thank you for your understanding. I'm so sorry for you in
the loss of your dear Daisy-chan. I empathize with how hard that was.

While Victoria's quality of life...
Forum: Cat community April 17th 20, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Meowmie has finally gone to bed and Luko takes the keyboard.

"Prince is sad but he got a long walk/run wif Vince, a neighbor
2foot. Meowmie can't run anna...
Forum: Cat community April 11th 20, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By cshenk
Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerative anemia for feline

Laura Fenik wrote:

Hi Carol/cshenk, thank you for your thoughtful reply. I do hope all
is well with you. I can imagine that your work is chaotic.

It's been a rough number of days. Dear...
Forum: Cat community April 7th 20, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By cshenk
Prince looks about, all is quiet

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

He and Luko do the security checks.

All is secure. Meowmie is in the bathtub (Luko shudders) with a
book and a can of beer. Relaxing at last after...
Forum: Cat community April 5th 20, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

cshenk wrote:

He and Luko do the security checks.

All is secure. Meowmie is in the bathtub (Luko shudders) with a book
and a can of beer. Relaxing at last after all the day brung her.

Forum: Cat community April 5th 20, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By cshenk
Prince looks about, all is quiet

He and Luko do the security checks.

All is secure. Meowmie is in the bathtub (Luko shudders) with a book
and a can of beer. Relaxing at last after all the day brung her.

I has to tell you my 2foot...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 20, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By cshenk
Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerative anemia for feline

Laura wrote:

Hello, cshenk, no problem at all with replying later (I'm often
unable to reply right away as well). I do understand being swamped at
work especially with the kind of work that...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 20, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By cshenk
Mona and Luko play they are bears!

Freddie Buffcat wrote:

cshenk wrote:
HiHi all! A small movement is afootie!

People trying to help the 2foot kids are placing bears in their
windows and kids safely walking by are...
Forum: Cat community March 24th 20, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By cshenk
Band practice begins

Community Cats wrote:

Luko listens then joins in with his tamborine with no chimes, used
like a drum and in low simple beat keeps pace with the rocks. He's
doing a beat like the song...
Forum: Cat community March 24th 20, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By cshenk
Band practice begins

Community Cats wrote:

Luko listens then joins in with his tamborine with no chimes, used
like a drum and in low simple beat keeps pace with the rocks. He's
doing a beat like the song...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump