Showing results 1 to 25 of 178
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shiral[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 24th 11, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Dinner for a hot hot night

On Jul 22, 7:08*pm, Cheryl wrote:
On 7/22/2011 8:50 PM, Pat wrote:

*wrote
I know most of the US is under a heat dome, and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 24th 11, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
OT - What's Your Secret Weakness?

On Jul 21, 12:52*pm, CatNipped wrote:
Worst Restaurant Food In U.S. Named-Care To Join Me For Lunch? :)

Forum: Cat anecdotes April 9th 11, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Smudge is dying

On Apr 5, 9:10*am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
wrote in ...

My neighbor who watches her and feeds her noticed that she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 5th 11, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Why strapping buttered toast to a cats back will not produceinfinite power

On Apr 4, 10:13*pm, wrote:
Yowie wrote:

* An awesome thread in desperate need of a BW warning:

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 11, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 52
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Purrs and prayers for Catnipped

On Feb 18, 1:35*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote

"CatNipped" wrote
Catnipped was rushed to the emergency room on Thursday around noon.
10:30PM...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 11, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Pic: Caliban hypnotizing me

On Jan 16, 12:06*pm, Marina wrote:
I was sitting at my desk and felt two holes being bored into my back.
Turned around to this:

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 10, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Poor Boyfriend

On Dec 21, 11:42*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
He must have slipped outside when I fetched some wood in last night, and
when I went to bed I was confident...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 13th 10, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Pics: sunbathing

On Dec 11, 10:07*pm, hopitus wrote:
On Dec 11, 10:14*pm, Marina wrote:

Caliban knows which side his bread is buttered.

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 10, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Another small step for Lorelei.

On Dec 4, 8:57*am, Bobble wrote:
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in news:4d00d3c7.28881875
@news.iphouse.com:

This evening I went to look for Lorelei in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 25th 10, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
I'll never understand...

On Nov 24, 11:42*am, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
Shiral wrote:

Add to the already stated reasons why this is a bad idea * is that the
big wild cats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 10, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Kitty Thanksgiving?

On Nov 23, 8:15*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
For those of you who are celebrating Thanksgiving this week, whether you're
in the U.S. or are expats or who have friends who want a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 10, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
I'll never understand...

On Nov 23, 2:53*pm, wrote:
CatNipped wrote:

* I can't understand why anyone would keep and play with any of the "big
* cats" - even when they're raised from cubs. *My...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 10, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
How did you name your cats?

On Nov 15, 4:38*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Unfortunately, Boyfie got his name because he appeared to be KFC's
boyfriend, the only cat she would allow in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 10, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Could do with some job purrs (OT)

On Nov 6, 12:51*pm, wrote:
Shiral wrote:

* Heh, *I LOVE my ipod. It's not just tunes, it's a hand-held sanity
* preserving device. I have to share a cubicle with a guy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 6th 10, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Could do with some job purrs (OT)

On Nov 4, 11:07*am, wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

* "Lesley" wrote in message

* I used to know a guy who talked endlessly about the same half a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 3rd 10, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
So I was looking at some cats that need need a home...

On Nov 2, 1:03*pm, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
i was talking to my brother, who used to have 2 cats, about losing my
cat, Kenzie, and how when I adopt another cat, I would like...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 10, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Dmitri Meets Jack-O-Lantern

This being Halloween, Dmitri was fascinated and puzzled by my
bringing my pumpkin into the kitchen, scraping it out, and carving
it. It totally didn't fit in with household morning routine. FIrst...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 10, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Sleeping with The Owners

On Oct 28, 2:30*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Nighttime can be an adventure when you're owned by 5 masters who insist on
claiming their fair share of the mattress (said mattress...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 10, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Kenzie at RB, 1995 - Oct 23, 2010

On Oct 23, 1:50*pm, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
I thought Kenzie was doing better.

I was wrong :(

As soon as the vet tech took Kenzie out of the carrier, she said 'Oh
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 10, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Somewhat OT - spiders

On Oct 14, 3:30*pm, wrote:
hopitus wrote:

* If, however, I do see a spider (only kind I see
* here are pretty much black widows and small nondescript types) I go
*...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 14th 10, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Joys news about Cinnamon.....

On Oct 13, 11:15*pm, " Bigbazza" wrote:
Thank you to all who responded to my sad news about 'Cinnamon' that your
friend Joy posted about yesterday.....We are both very...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 12th 10, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Rusty is gone

On Oct 12, 12:33*pm, Winnie wrote:
Just got back from the vet. I stayed with him to the very end. Petted
him and talked to him for some time.
Rusty was 16. I had him for 15+...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 10, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
No "Jellicle Ball" here, but can we do a calling of the names?

On Oct 11, 6:42*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Oct 11, 8:21*am, Yowie wrote:

Alas, despite many fine folk (and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 10, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Dmitri Update

On Oct 9, 7:47*am, Takayuki wrote:
Shiral wrote:
On Sep 30, 2:28*pm, Takayuki wrote:
Shiral...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 10, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Shiral[_2_]
Dmitri Update

On Sep 30, 2:28*pm, Takayuki wrote:
Shiral wrote:
But he is a wonderful, lively addition to the household. *He and
Francesca are working out...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 178