Showing results 1 to 25 of 175
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CatEyes
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 09, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By CatEyes
Cute Overload Indeed

This one takes the cake!

http://www.viddler.com/explore/cheezburger/videos/241/46.487/

Hugs,

CatNipped
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 09, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By CatEyes
Rob's MRI: Update

{{{{{{{{{{Pam}}}}}}}}}}

The clowder is purring, and I'm sending you my thoughts and prayers and
hopes that you have as long and good a time together as is possible under
the circumstances. My...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 21st 09, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By CatEyes
CuteOverload: 3-cat standoff

"Marina" wrote in message
Mir and Caliban looked a litle worried at the sounds coming here, but I
thought this was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 09, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By CatEyes
[Felinitations] Annual Greeting Card Exchange Rules

"CatEyes" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 09, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By CatEyes
[Felinitations] Annual Greeting Card Exchange Rules

"CatEyes" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 09, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By CatEyes
Been a while... but I need purrssss....

Healing purrs are on the way. Please let us know how it goes.

Hugs,

CatNipped

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 09, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By CatEyes
R.I.P Yoda, 1993-2009

{{{{{{{{{{Sherry}}}}}}}}}}

I am SO sorry to hear this news. My heart is breaking along with yours. I
know that it's not going to help how you feel (nothing will, sweetie, for
quite some time),...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 09, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By CatEyes
[Felinitations] Annual Greeting Card Exchange Rules

Yowie, unfortunately, because of the HORRID year that we've had, I'm not
going to be able to send out cards this year, but would be profoundly
grateful to anyone who would like to send me a card...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 09, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By CatEyes
Request for Help

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Hey guys. I'm sorry I haven't been posting for a while -...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 09, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By CatEyes
I've lit a very special candle tonight.....

Oh God, Julie, I don't know what to say. I've always felt like Hobbes was
as much a part of this group, and as cherished a friend, as any of the bare
people here. I am so, so sorry to hear this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 09, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By CatEyes
Request for Help

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 09, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By CatEyes
Request for Help

"Christine BA" wrote in message
dberrycat kirjoitti:
On Sep 22, 7:26 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 15th 09, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By CatEyes
Purrs for my elderly Mother, please?

Purrs are heading your way from my clowder, and prayers from me for your
mom. Please let us know how things turn out.

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Gandalf" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 09, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By CatEyes
Louie Purrs?

"BfloPolska" wrote in message
My husband has gotten his second write up in six months for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 09, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By CatEyes
OT. Frances Drake has died

{{{{{{{{{{Christina}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so, so sorry to hear that - and so soon after KFC's passing! Sweetie, I
don't know what to say except that I've been where you are and I know what
you're going...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 09, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By CatEyes
Non-specific Purrs Needed - Thanks!

No resolution yet - might never be resolved, but I do feel better knowing
there's someone out there thinking about me and wishing me well.

Hugs,

CatNipped

"CatEyes" wrote...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 09, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By CatEyes
Princess - Hyperthyroidism

Purrs are headed your way!

Hugs,

CatNipped

"BigBoy" wrote in message
My little Princess was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 09, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By CatEyes
Non-specific Purrs Needed

I really don't want to bother people with my problems, but I'm feeling
really alone with them and would love a few warm fuzzy purrs just now.
Especially to keep me from crying at my desk at work -...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 09, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By CatEyes
Ping Pam,

"Lesley" wrote in message
Sorry to hear about your idiot sister we're going though a similar
thing at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 09, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By CatEyes
Rabies

Soothing purrs are on their way. What an awful thing to happen! Please let
us know what your doctor says.

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Ginger-lyn Summer" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By CatEyes
Purrs needed for Amber again

Mega purrs are on the way.

Hugs,

CatNipped

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
She ate very little last night and this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 20th 09, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By CatEyes
A meow is a meow is a meow...

"Bobcat" wrote in message
Cats are supposed to say "meow", but none of our indoor kitties do.
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 09, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By CatEyes
My SO, SO, SO Sweet Girl!

"Karla" wrote in message

"CatEyes" wrote in message
Every...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 09, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By CatEyes
My SO, SO, SO Sweet Girl!

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , MLB
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 09, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By CatEyes
Congratulations, Lori!