Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Snowlady[_2_]
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 10, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Snowlady[_2_]
My tribute to my Paw - Donald Gregory

Why thank you Little Kitty and thank you also for the welcome.
I have heard stories from the other kitties about the Jellicle Ball
but had no idea how many kitties attended or what a wonderful...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 10, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Snowlady[_2_]
My tribute to my Paw - Donald Gregory

Thank you very much Pito onya. We have had lots of watermonsters here
since he passed in May.

On Oct 22, 10:06*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
This was a beautiful...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 10, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Snowlady[_2_]
My tribute to my Paw - Donald Gregory

Thank you Mosey, Meowy, Pooky Kat, Sqweex, Pipps and Mommy Kyla for
your sympathy, purrs and prayers.
It's been furry difficult at times but we have Help to get through
this hard hard time. Yes,...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 10, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Snowlady[_2_]
My tribute to my Paw - Donald Gregory

On Oct 22, 9:43*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
Yur Paw wuz a furry speshul hoomin.

Rebecca

Thank you Rebecca, he was special and I miss him furry much.

Hunnybun
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 10, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Snowlady[_2_]
My tribute to my Paw - Donald Gregory

The porter opens and out step the 5 Batson Cats. Heads turn as old
friends notice the newest memfurr of the family.
They make their way to a row of seats nearby. Mattie, in her beautiful
black and...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 10, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Snowlady[_2_]
Have a noo nayme furr the Ball

Wee lozt our hoomin grandpaw May 1st, 2010 an since hee wuz a furry
fine hoomin an luver of all animalz, specially catz, wee wud lyke tew
honor him at thuh Ball. His nayme wuz Donald Gregory from...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6