Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
WHY AM I BEING PINGED AGAIN??? Ping Kyla

bastXXXette
Kyla =^. .^=` wrote:

???
I thought that whole thing was over.
Peace, love and hugs, and purrs
Kyla

Kyla,
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla

bastXXXette
Will in New Haven
No one has done anything to Catnipped that was anything LIKE as
bad as people here treated Kyla.

Agreed, completely.

Thank you Joyce. I appreciate...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla wants a truce

"MaryL"
"Kyla =^. .^=`"

"CatNipped"
"Sherry"
On Aug 1, 6:54?pm, "CatNipped" :
"Kyla =^. .^=`" ...

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla

"Candace" ...
On Aug 1, 1:42 pm, "Kyla =^. .^=`"
"Matthew"...

"CatNipped"
"Matthew"
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla

"Cheryl"
"Kyla =^. .^=`"

Thank you Candace! Pull up a seat and pass the popcorn and
let's have some fun!

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla

"Jofirey"

"Sherry" On Aug 1, 3:14?pm, "Kyla =^. .^=`" wrote:
Thank you Victor. ?It was actually Sherry IIRC who called me a drama
queen.

Whoa right there. I've posted about 7...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla

Thank you Candace! Pull up a seat and pass the popcorn and
let's have some fun!

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

I don't think I will ever be able to eat popcorn again. My entire
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla

"CatNipped"
"Cheryl" ...
On Aug 1, 3:14?pm, "Kyla =^. .^=`" :
Thank you Victor. ?It was actually Sherry IIRC who called me a drama
queen.

No, it was me who wrote...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Onions/garlic Peace Ping Kyla

"Joy"
"Yowie" "Kyla =^. .^=`"
"Yowie"
"Kyla =^. .^=`"
"kilikini"
Granby wrote:
Actually we do. It is interesting to see what people in other
parts of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla wants a truce

"CatNipped"
"Sherry"
On Aug 1, 6:54?pm, "CatNipped" :
"Kyla =^. .^=`" ...

"Victor Martinez"
Will in New Haven wrote:
No one has done anything to Catnipped that was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla

"Kathy"
Hugs back at you - I've missed the whole hullabaloo because I skip
messages unless there something following it that catches my eye. :-)
Multiple PING: Kyla got me...LOL

Thanks...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Onions Peace Ping Kyla

"Joy" ...
"Kyla =^. .^=`" ...

"Sara" ...

"Yowie"
"Kyla =^. .^=`" "kilikini"
Granby wrote:
Actually we do. It is interesting to see what people in other...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Hey, I have an idea!

"Joy" ...
What if all of us who want the threads with Kyla's name in them to die
just stopped posting in them, or even reading them?

Sounds good to me, but
I hope you're only talking about the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Licky is too smart for me

bastXXXette
Kyla =^. .^=` wrote:

I hope you didn't get scratched.

Actually, although Licky is afraid of people, and is often scared
enough even of me to dive under my bed if I look...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Cat surveying its domain (picture)

"Ted Davis" One of the webcomics I read had a malfunction and posted this
picture of a
cat surveying its domain
www.moderntales.com/comics/dumnestor.php?view=archive&chapter=14231&mpe=0

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Abelard was born 7/27/02

bastXXXette
Pat
Abelard has completed six years of life.
The adoption anniversary is Sept. 20.

Happy birthday, Abelard!! First thing I must say is that I'm happy that
he is here to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
How many is too many?

Are you ever going to put pictures of them up?
They all sound so cute and funny.
Hug
Kyla
--pictures of mine will be posted soon
"Granby"
If not enough lap room is the mark, two of mine have to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
How many is too many?

bastXXXet
Magic Mood Jeep ? :

I count 16 (maybe 17... double check the top right bin, my eyes want to
tell me that there's TWO cats in that one).

That's what we counted:)

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Onions Peace Ping Kyla

"Sara" ...

"Yowie"
"Kyla =^. .^=`" "kilikini"
Granby wrote:
Actually we do. It is interesting to see what people in other parts
of the country eat and what is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Peace Ping Kyla

"Yowie"
"Kyla =^. .^=`"
"kilikini"
Granby wrote:
Actually we do. It is interesting to see what people in other parts
of the country eat and what is available in the foreign...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 63
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Earthquake in LA!

"Joy"
"Kyla =^. .^=`"

Yup. We're still waiting. Now they're saying some time in the next 30
years.

I prefer earthquakes to tornadoes. I just stay put until it stops,
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 63
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Earthquake in LA!

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" ...

Kyla =^. .^=` wrote:
Yup. We're still waiting. Now they're saying some time in the next 30
years.

I prefer earthquakes to tornadoes. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
It's Just too &*{) Hot

Purrs lovingly sent for Mike's safe return.
Kyla
"Granby"
It is hard to let them go but, that is something we all have to do. I
remember the sadness when they left and the joy when they came...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
It's Just too &*{) Hot

"Victor Martinez"
On Jul 31, 4:11 pm, "tanadashoes" :
Temperatures are running in the 90s F and even over 100 F during the day
with 80-110% humidity and thunderstorms for over 14 of the last 21...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 1st 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 89
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
OT - LA Bans Fast Food

I am staying in and trying to stay cool:)
Kyla
"Granby" ...
Kyla, for heven sake, if that were true, people would be dropping like
leaves in September. Your body wouldn't process it and, oh...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63