Showing results 1 to 25 of 178
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Debby Hanoka
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Pink Will

watch the Yankees lose another game :-(

At least you GET the Yankees games! I'm lucky if I get a game every two
weeks!

I know I'm dating myself, but whatever happened to all the games being...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Pic: Flirting Caliban

Caliban sez: Yeah, baby, I still got it:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/Jul-Dec08/?action=view&current=IMG_1048.jpg

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! He looks just like...
Forum: Cat community August 11th 08, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 47
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Down the canyon

No, we can take the KUV under the falls and you will be safe in our vehicle.
Lewi sets the controls for where he saw O T and Harri go under the falls.
The porter twinkles and he and Kitty...
Forum: Cat community August 11th 08, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 47
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Down the canyon

Fangu, Lewi! gets off the escalator Oh, this is so beautiful!
begins grooming her ears

Kitty Schottland

Granby wrote:
No, we can take the KUV under the falls and you will be safe in our...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 11th 08, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 102
Posted By Debby Hanoka
KFC latest news: The Groom-a-thon :-) this might be long..

snip wonderfully funny story

I suspect Kitty Farm Cat could have given lessons (telepathically, of
course) to Capt. Midnight (RB). He LOVED being brushed, but he wouldn't
let any of us near his...
Forum: Cat community August 7th 08, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 47
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Down the canyon

As long as you protect me, dear Lewi. Will I get wet if we go under the
falls?

Kitty Schottland

My dear, I will protect you. The seat in the KUV will keep you from sliding
and when we get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Why Hello There!

Been a while, how is everybody?

I know I don't post here much, but Grace, it's good to see you back!

Ian keeps me on my toes. I was diagnosed with general anxiety disorder
but it's temporary....
Forum: Cat community August 6th 08, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 47
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Down the canyon

I don't know if I should go. I have no front claws with which to
protect myself.

Kitty Schottland

Well my dear, if you are not afraid, I would rather like to go under the
falls. That sounds...
Forum: Cat community August 4th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 47
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Down the canyon

Lewi, do you want to go down into the canyon? Or would you rather stay
topside at the banquet?

Kitty Schottland
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 08, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Debby Hanoka
KFC's weekend (Top Posted)

Tweed, I'm so happy to read this! I'm so glad KFC isn't ready to go yet! I
enjoy your post telling about RPCA's Most Esteemed Elder Stateskitty.

Debby Hanoka
dhanoka at gmail dot com

"Christina...
Forum: Cat community July 13th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Chicory came out of hdink!

He fooled me. I will get effen.

Welcome back from your top secret mission. Do you want me to debrief
you, or do you want help busting out?

I teleported to the mun and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Debby Hanoka
horse spittal

B*gg*r.

Just spent the day at horse spittal. Vernon has snapped his achilles
tendon in his left foot and done some sort of strain of his right foot.

He is now at home with a temporary...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Debby Hanoka
KFC again - improvement at last

We're all very happy to hear KFC has improved. Kitty Schottland, a
nursecat over on rpcc, would like to know if KFC wants her to pay a
visit. She won't be able to bring her any collared...
Forum: Cat community June 21st 08, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 83
Posted By Debby Hanoka
R Wee Still on Da Moon?

Oh yes! I am ready to float to the top! Kitty Schottland lets go and
gently floats to the top of the dome. She bumps heads with Mosey. Meow,
Mosey! I didn't know you were a space cat!

Kitty...
Forum: Cat community June 21st 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Debby Hanoka
OT Tim Russertt

My mom and I watched Meet The Press regularly, because we were both
liked the way Tim Russert conducted the show.

And my mom, who's battling leukemia, said to me, "Look at Maureen
Forum: Cat community June 17th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 91
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Send your cats names to the moon

Not to worry, Mosey, we're not in a hurry fur nufing! It is fun up here,
isn't it? An look at Harri an OT out dere 'sploring. An is dat Ranger
jumpin and leapin an acting silly? I fink it...
Forum: Cat community May 31st 08, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Pictures Of Lewi

Lewi, now that we're winkwinked, could you send me a picture of you? My
typist's meowmail address is at the bottom of this message.

In return, I'll send you one of myself.

Kitty Schottland
--...
Forum: Cat community May 31st 08, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Debby Hanoka
How to Give a Cat Medicine ????

This is all well and good, but what about a difficult cat, like Sheriff
Rosco P. Catrane? It took two people to give him his conjunctivitis
medicin, even as a...
Forum: Cat community May 21st 08, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Lewi, Are We Still On Our Honeymoon?

Oh good! Let's go bug The PawPaw for some milk!

Kitty Schottland

"Granby" wrote in message
Actually dear, not a very loud one, at...
Forum: Cat community May 21st 08, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Hoomin health purrs, purrlease

Sammy, mine luff, we should teleport over to be there for Uncle
Clancy. Kitty Schottland is training me to be a nurse-cat, and I
think I could help take care of him.

Wow, mine luff, you...
Forum: Cat community May 21st 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Hoomin health purrs, purrlease

Sammy, mine luff, we should teleport over to be there for Uncle
Clancy. Kitty Schottland is training me to be a nurse-cat, and I
think I could help take care of him.

Should we take...
Forum: Cat community May 21st 08, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Hoomin health purrs, purrlease

No fangu, OT. Meow thinks it's best to leave Kitty Schottland and Lewi
alone on their honeymoon.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

"Granby" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community May 21st 08, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Purrz fur Senatur Kennedy, purrleez anna fangu...

Kitties, Sen. Kennedy of Mowsechewsettz has been diagnosed with a
malignant glioma, which is a type of brain tumor. His hooman TED will
have to run further tests to get more specific about...
Forum: Cat community January 27th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Comink Attrackshuns!

Comink soon (in abowt free weeks) to yur Kompuder Monitor: da
Direktor'z cut of da ORIENT EGGSPRESS ADVENTURE! Dis 'venture wuz one
ov da longest-running an most komplex of owr ventures, an wuz...
Forum: Cat community January 27th 08, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Debby Hanoka
Food

That was furry nice of yourownselves. Did she gave you any table scraps in
return?

Kitty Schottland

"Granby" wrote in message
The...