Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Forum: Cat community October 14th 09, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Piglett cries for Sadie A Dog

Gud, heerz a xtra rainbow hankie for yoo iffen yoo need one.
Mosey walks off, slowly, contemplating the yooniverse.
He turns around and sees Morgana standing by a
large rock, looking at the...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 09, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
GOODBYE FURRY FRIEND (WAS/IS ~ Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names)

Dat wuz bootiful n says et awl.
Mosey, wiping hiz eyes on a rainbow hankie

The Clowder (South) wrote:
[As the Jellicle moon slowly sets and the nightsky lightens in the
east, a small tabby...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 09, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Breakfast and Farewell!

Mosey and Mimzy n Bob Qat give their friends hugs and can feal da luff in da
air.
We are sew gwad we kame n haow we met noo kitties n I met Morgana all the
happee sad tributes given. We luffs diz...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 09, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Fred iz beddur!

Diz iz such wunnerful . Meowmie haz sayed prayers n we 4 have been
meatloafin n purrin for Fred tew git bedder. Fangu for da gud nooz Ralph.
Looks tew thu heavenz n says thank you.
Mosey

Forum: Cat community October 14th 09, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Piglett cries for Sadie A Dog

I wood hate tew bee dem, datz fur shure. Are yoo umkay Piglet?
Kan I gif yoo a frend comfort nosepoink?
Mosey

anna besidez, while uscatz iz purti powerful, juzt think whut mite happin
ifin da...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 09, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Tribyoot tu Shahna and Shadow, Howse uf Scott

*Brokenhearted big black kitty, tail on the ground, makes his way to the
lectern*

NE nooz as Sec'y uv Elder Kitties?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Now iz not da time tew tawk...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 09, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Tribyoot tu Shahna and Shadow, Howse uf Scott

Dat iz awl I haz tu sez. I kinnot fink uf ennyfing morer dat tu sez dat
wuld du eyefur Shahna ur Shadow justiss, an' mine Grandpaw sez a lot dat
lezz iz morer, sew I fink I'z will lissen tu...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 09, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 51
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Invitation to a bewinking

Yes Cinder, et iz furry romantical. I remember [smiles]
We r sew happee for dem.
Da Kits n I will be dere n I hoap Morgana will go wiff usses for diz happee
event.
Will yoo pweeze go wiff usses...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 09, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 51
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Invitation to a bewinking

will there be fudz?
beauty

There will be fudz at da reception, at Cleo's Place. Lots an lots of
fudz! An moosic an dancin. An stuff.

Harri

I yam only 10 1/2 monfs old. Kan...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 09, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

Et wuz sutch a bitiful tuching seremony n lotza luffs in da air for those
whoo r no longer wiff usses, Mosey puts his head on Morgana's shoulder n
starts to cry.

you iz veri rite, MH,...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 09, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Tribute to Mine Paw

In closing, mine Paw waz a gudgud hoomin, who luffed anna respected
kittiez, anna luffed mine Meowmie wif hiz whole hart. I fangu fur
letting me pay tribute to mine Paw.

MuShu takes a...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 09, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
arriving at the ball

Oh, Ralph jist annownced Fred iz a liddle bedder!! How wunnerful! We
can purr fur continyood gud progress.

MeOwy, will yoo joyn uz?
Princess Pasha, holding owt hur paw

May Morgana n I...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 09, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
arriving at the ball

I had one uf den once n et wuz gudgud..offers Morgana a Eyerish Creem.
Haow do yoo wike et? Raises glasses and towsts Fred.

"Sebastian anna Joolian"
I heer dey haf a spayshul drink called an...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 09, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Tribute to Scooter

i thinkz efin za mizz violette mita liked hersef, Trudi

--
Have a great day
"Granby"

The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 09, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Fred critical, purrrrs needid rite aweigh

Fred haz complicashunz ana is goin bak inna surgery inna bowt fiftene
minitz frum now. TED sez he meigh leeve fur da Bridj durin surgeree
but he will definitee leef if she duznt...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 09, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Update on Fred - Wednesday morning

My brofur Fred iz still wif uz! He maid it fru da night ana iz awake
diz morning, steighing warm onna hiz own, ana drinkin waddur. He is
still onna IV cuz da toxinz haf tu be flusht owta...
Forum: Cat community October 2nd 09, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
re-interducing mesewf

I wuv dat pome n yoo shood reed wt at da Ball in honor uf awl da kitties hoo
went tew da Bridge. Mine meowmie haz wadder in her eyes now.
Mosey

you haza purti smurt hoomin, i thinkz readin dat...
Forum: Cat community October 2nd 09, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
I'm Spring Hii!

"John Ross Mc Master" http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Spring#

The Hooman had me butted sent me back to da skelter. Den he tooked me
hoan to liff with Cinder and Beauty and Percy and...
Forum: Cat community March 21st 09, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Hi efurryone~!

Mrrrrrrt??

I'm so happi dat I found a mewsgroup just fur cats! If any of mew haf
a LiveJournal account, I'm tabbey_cat.
I'll probably end up asking fur help wif video games 'cuz most...
Forum: Cat community March 21st 09, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
PING Chief Justicat Louise - A Ruling If You Please

ahem, may i speak on Lilliths behaf? Trudi, with Tiger rite behind
hersef"Adam"

Betroth furry serius. Dat old post showz u knew what u doing. Since u
nefur cancel it, wuz still in...
Forum: Cat community March 21st 09, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Hiss at Uncl Bill

I hate et wen dey tuchez mine feets, den I pee onna bed. I onlee did et
onse, den dey putted a pwaxtic sheet onnit n den a kloff sheet offer dat one
fur wen meomie taykes hur napz. Hur taykes...
Forum: Cat community March 21st 09, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Mosey, due GNOT eet no ham

We kant ufford nufin sepensif wike dat, sew I fink I will chooze yogurt az
my treet. I wuv da peech n wild cherry n banila kind..Yoplait haznt got az
mutch sawlt innit n iz gud fur mine n meowmies...
Forum: Cat community March 21st 09, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
My son

Wat kauzez hiz badbad fingy? I feals bad fur himself. Meowmiez toez n
feets gits num tew n gnow hur iz skared.
I hoap yer nanners grow bootiful n yoo kan eet dem wen dey git rype.
I gnow yer...
Forum: Cat community March 21st 09, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
My son

Purrs for Mike n fur yeownself boff tew feal bedder.
Wat kazez dat diseez? Meowmie iz wurried cuz hur toes n feets gits numb
tew. Hur googled et up n hur iz wurried gnow. Hurself wurriez ubaowt...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500