A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter W.[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 13th 19, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
Spring Cleaning and Cats - Re-Post

Now that spring is just around the corner, some of you might be
itching to do the traditional Spring Cleaning, usually a good thing.
But your cats may not think so:
Liquid Lysol (or any phenol-based...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 25th 19, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
Hello

The trouble with a kitten is that eventually it becomes a cat.

Ogden Nash

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 23rd 18, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
The benefits of controlling humidity

On Monday, July 23, 2018 at 2:19:43 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
After over 5 years experience...

I believe controlling humidity has done much good for my cats. It is
easy enough. Buy a couple...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 6th 18, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
For those of you with Indoor Cats

Now that the warm weather has come to the northern hemisphere, it is important for those indoor cat people to understand a few truisms that many would like to deny:

a) Mosquito-borne Parasites,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 18, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
Hunting Feeders

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 11:34:04 AM UTC-4, reilloc wrote:

It'd be fun to see how these things work out but would it be $40-worth
of fun? My daughter's a knitter. Maybe she could make...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 18, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
Hunting Feeders

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 10:14:41 AM UTC-4, reilloc wrote:

The merchant's video shows placing the feeders higher up, in places dogs
don't usually go. Of course, you might not want your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 18, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
Hunting Feeders

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 4:00:05 PM UTC-4, reilloc wrote:

Have you tried them?

Not in a house with two dogs, sadly. I wish we could.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 22nd 18, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
Hunting Feeders

It is a start!