Showing results 1 to 25 of 86
Search took 1.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bobble[_6_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 6th 10, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Home Warranty Coverage (WAS: OT Refridgerater Woes)

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

My recent experience with having to pay megabucks to replace the HVAC
unit in my house taught me something. If...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 5th 10, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
UPDATE Jezebel

Phoenix wrote in
:

We had to put Jezebel to sleep. She was about 17, a beautiful
tortoiseshell with the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 09, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Lucky kitten in Canada

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/cbc/091213/canada/canada_edmonton_calgary_fri
gid_weather

CALGARY (CBC) - Edmonton has established a record it would probably
rather forget.

The Alberta capital recorded...
Forum: Cat community December 3rd 09, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Purrs for bridge journey please.

lestark wrote in
:

Over the summer I have been socializing a stray so I can find a home
for him. At first I could do...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 30th 09, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Not so hot purrday

Marina wrote in news:7nibrqF3m6dgvU1
@mid.individual.net:

It's Miranda's 5th birthday today. She is not pleased with how we
celebrated it.

In the afternoon, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 23rd 09, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Amber wouldn't eat Sunday

(---MIKE---) wrote in news:15845-4B0A8748-261
@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net:

For some reason, Amber refused to eat on Sunday. She spent the whole
day on her heated window...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 23rd 09, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 48
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
RIP My old friend

"Matthew" wrote in
:

I just got back inside from burying my old friend of 15 plus
years. His...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 09, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Saying good-bye to Basho

Victor Martinez wrote in news:1e669f64-1c09-4de3-86a9-
:

Basho, my sweet baby boy has stopped eating. As you may remember, he
was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 09, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Pretty Far OT

"Jofirey" wrote in news:7mgvgbF3gn47mU1
@mid.individual.net:

Today we went out to Beale AFB to buy groceries. Beale is a very
large and very rural base. One time home...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 09, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Rob's MRI: Update

tanadashoes wrote in
:

We knew it was going to come eventually. However, we'd hoped for more
time. Rob has been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 09, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Do cats get zits??

Enfilade wrote in news:c9a59e0b-442b-421a-
:

Last week I noticed that Smokey had what looked like a zit on his
chin. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 25th 09, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Multi-faceted purrs request

moonglow minnow wrote in
:

Sorry I haven't been very active lately - I've been spending a lot of
time sleeping and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 13th 09, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Newsgroups

David Stevenson wrote in
:

Yes, I know this has been asked, before but I am probably going to
switch ISP and am not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Vet Tech Journals: Still unemployed....

Christine BA wrote in news:haq365$3au$1
@aioe.org:

Mischief kirjoitti:
snip
Now, I know many people here have followed my VTJ and have thoroughly
enjoyed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 09, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Persia Loves His Shoes!

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

I don't have any idea what is so fascinating about John's shoes. She
spends a good 10 minutes at a time...
Forum: Cat community September 15th 09, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Tabitha

"Granby" wrote in
:

Ok, I am gonna say this not matter the fall out.

First, I am glad Tabitha was not my cat. It is one thing for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 09, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Mooch lets down another barrier

Bobcat wrote in news:f14540e3-0e98-4640-8d35-
:

It's been a very slow process. When Mooch our resident stray came to
us starving...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 4th 09, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Question About Pet-Sitting

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

I've been doing a lot of cat-sitting for my neighbor. She goes out of
town a lot. I don't mind it at all,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 09, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
B*stard Cat Trick, Revisited

Marina wrote in news:7g4cu6F2mf1b5U1
@mid.individual.net:

Jane wrote:

It's morning, and everything appears to be okay now. I'm still
dealing with the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 09, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
OT. Frances Drake has died

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

My lovely Muscovy duck has passed away unexpectedly.

When I went to put him away...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 09, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Cassies New Friend!!

MLB wrote in
:

Lucys Mom wrote:
I managed to get a pic or two of Cassie and the peahen which shows up
in our backyard...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 09, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
UPDATE - sick doggie

wrote in news:4a910280$0$1621
:

Good news! Echo (my friend's dog) has been snatched from the jaws
of death and has had a remarkable turnaround....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 09, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Pics: sleeping places

Marina wrote in
:

I don't understand why, but this is one of Caliban's favourite
sleeping places:

Probably because he feels...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 09, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
D-pet very sick - purrs needed!

wrote in news:4a8a1158$0$1674
:

A friend of mine has a wonderful dog who I have been very attached to
for the past 10 years. Over the weekend he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 09, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Bobble[_6_]
Boyfie is in a bad mood

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

Because I've had a day at the seaside and left him.
He had to be fed very early, just...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 86