A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Getting a quote for a fence by dgk
I don't want a fence, but I need some way to keep my cats from straying and I"d like to start letting them out. Around $2300. That's two 25 foot fences with a 4' gate in each one. I was checking on cat containment systems but putting together a decent one would be around $700 and wouldn't allow...
Yesterday 09:37 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
5 30 Cat anecdotes
Ok, where is the facebook group? by dgk
If we're going to have 4 posts over two weeks, I guess I'd better get on that facebook thingie.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 08:56 PM
by Joy[_3_] Go to last post
12 35 Cat anecdotes
No meowmie speak by cshenk
Just to let all know, Iowna fell ill Friday with Vestibular Disease. It's also called 'old dog syndrome'. Head tilts, moves in fast tight circles, falls down a lot. Nausea (caused by the tight circles sometimes). Vertigo. Ear infection ruled out as one of the causes. This is very fast to show,...
Yesterday 07:38 PM
by cshenk Go to last post
9 188 Cat community
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3