Showing results 1 to 25 of 168
Search took 2.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla =^. .^=
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Extreme KFW!

"Adrian" ...
Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
"Daniel Mahoney" This is one of the cutest ICHC photos yet!
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Sad but nice of them

Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
"Lesley"
I popped to the vet place where I get the Hills etc from yesterday

And the nurse had these lovely cards with the Rainbow Bridge and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
New Feline Guests... (And ping Tak)

leopardusweidii
Willow Kitten and Gemma, my tortie RSPCA foster cats were picked up
from me suddenly today by the RSPCA Animal Welfare Officer, Judith.
They have moved on. However, they have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Extreme KFW!

"Daniel Mahoney" This is one of the cutest ICHC photos yet!
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-kittens-sing-ichc-musical.jpg

That was just too cuuuuuute...Um, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Good News Bad news

Matthew wrote:
Well as always the bad news first. Due to political BS in Orlando
Florida
the last no kill private rescue center in orange county is being forced
out
or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Pouncer, the ole grey cat is still missing

Purrs and prayers that Pouncer gets home soon..
Have any posters been put up?
Hug
Kyla

"Granby"
The family looked half the night for the cat and no luck. She is such a
big beautiful...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
moral question on topic

"Ginger-lyn"
Stormmee wrote:
it will soon be time to take tiger for his thyroid blood test, so far its
either been high normal or borderline, and so far no medication... in the
event I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Ping Matthew

I tried to go to the site to vote about the cats being turned away from the
shelter, I got 'disconnected' again, and now I can't find the post you
posted so I could try again..could you please...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Sad but nice of them

"Sherry"
On Apr 27, 6:55 pm, "Yowie"
Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
"Lesley"
I popped to the vet place where I get the Hills etc from yesterday

And the nurse had these lovely cards with the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Sad but nice of them

Well, the sad thing was Mutt went to RB 'on his own' at age 19, and when we
took his poor remains in, the gals at the desk were so aloof and uncaring,
it really hissed me off, and I/we were...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Prayers and Purrs needed

"outsider"
"Kyla =^. .^="
"Christina Websell"
"outsider"
"Granby"

I hope Granby's friend (Granby ignores my posts me-suspects) is
re-united with her old friend. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
OT Baby skwerls!

"tanadashoes"
"Marina" Here are some pictures:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/Baby%20squirrels/

Here's a video of my sister cleaning one of them and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
I bet you can't keep a straight face

"Adrian"
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/04/26/funny-pictures-rwar/
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
We met, again

"Victor Martinez"
Takayuki wrote:
Spicey was *very* friendly! Instead of growls, we were given murps

Awwww... I want to meet Spicey! And Suz and Tak too, of course. :)

Me too me...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Good News Bad news

Matthew wrote:
Well as always the bad news first. Due to political BS in Orlando
Florida
the last no kill private rescue center in orange county is being forced
out
or faces fines...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Sad but nice of them

"Lesley"
I popped to the vet place where I get the Hills etc from yesterday

And the nurse had these lovely cards with the Rainbow Bridge and the
poem on them- she was doing a list labelled...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Friend's little girl-cat spay

"Ginger-lyn"
Thank you all for the purrs. She came through it just fine. They tried
to put her in the isolation room when they got her home, but she bolted
and hid in the basement for a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
[OT] Surgery

"Ginger-lyn" ...
I saw my oncologist on Friday, and he agreed with the other two doctors
that I need surgery for the precancerous condition. The whole day was a
horrible mess, and the office...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Thunderstorm

"Adrian"
We're in the middle of a thunderstorm, lots of thunder and lightning with
very heavy rain. Shadow is looking out of the window, I'm sure he's glad
he's inside.

O loathe...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Chinatown shopping spree

Mischief
Hey there folks,

Came home......and guess who was streeeeeeeeetched out on the silk
outfits, with a smug grin on her face?

"Mischief, OFF!! NOW!!!"

She glanced at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 08, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Arrggghhh! Cats!

"polonca12000"
Joy wrote:
I don't know what I'm going to do with these cats! I give them as much
freedom as possible, but I usually block the cat door an hour or two
before
we have to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 08, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Toothy purrs please...

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 08:49:18 -0400, Karen AKA Kajikit
wrote:

I've got a bad tooth and I have to go see an oral surgeon because I
have to be knocked out cold so they can take care of it......
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 08, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Here's Mosey

"polonca12000"
Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
Hi, here's my little doll who will be 6 on May 1/ He's my little letter
writin buddy:)

http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg

Hug

Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 08, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Blessed are the moggies

"outsider"
Susan M
Yowie wrote:
The Pope is a catslave :-)

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/21/us/nationalspecial2/21cats.html?ei=

Does he believe in spaying and neutering? ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 08, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Blessed are the moggies

"tanadashoes"
"Adrian"
I wonder what he'd say about the ceiling cat. ;-)
--

Wouldn't it be funny if he was a devotee of "I Can Has Cheeseburger",
"Cute Overload," and LOLcats?...