A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RY
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By RY
Phil or anyone with anemic cats

"Phil P." wrote in message
news:[email protected]

I'm so sorry.

Phil

Thanks. I'm still trying very hard not to be angry about the whole thing,
but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 07, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By RY
Phil or anyone with anemic cats

"Phil P." wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Rona,

If there aren't any other cytopenias, I'd start looking for a hidden
chronic
infection-- the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 19th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By RY
Phil or anyone with anemic cats

"Phil P." wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Hi Rona,

I'm sorry to hear about your brother's cat.

Did your bother's vet tell him which type of...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump