Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cheryl P.[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 12th 10, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Rusty is gone

Winnie wrote:
Just got back from the vet. I stayed with him to the very end. Petted
him and talked to him for some time.
Rusty was 16. I had him for 15+ years.
He is greatly missed.

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 10, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
off topic, the new house

Storrmmee wrote:
it seems that everyone is in favor of it, security for them, and peace of
mind for us, almost everything we have decided on relates to the cats, so it
might well be on topic...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 26th 10, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
OT - my work situation

hopitus wrote:
On Sep 25, 6:11 pm, Yowie wrote:
On 26/09/2010 2:34 AM, Lesley wrote:

On Sep 25, 9:16 am, "Christina Websell"
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 18th 10, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Dry Pet Food Linked to Salmonella in Kids

hopitus wrote:
On Sep 18, 1:12 pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

I find the thread title confusing! ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 10, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Nervous as a Cat

CN wrote:

Just curious, is she a white cat? I've heard that that's a trait that goes
with the coat color. We got Demi when she was only about 5 weeks old (she
had just ridden for 30...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 12th 10, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Nervous as a Cat

Cinnamon practically personifies the old saying about being 'nervous as
a cat'. She's been here about a year now, settled in very nicely, and
she still gets startled at the most minor things! She's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 10, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Belgium plans to neuter most cats

Lesley wrote:
On Sep 10, 2:40 pm, NettieCat wrote:

deliberately breeding kittens and selling them
for a fiver without caring where the hell the poor little mites...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 8th 10, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Belgium plans to neuter most cats

Lesley wrote:
On 7 Sep, 17:35, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Over here you cannot buy a kitten for less than around 30-50 GBP let alone
get a free one.
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 10, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
OT $5.37

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Jane wrote:
If it will make you feel any better, most businesses give senior
discounts to any customer 50 or older (and you are eligible for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 10, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Belgium plans to neuter most cats

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
I do wish there were stronger laws for neutering in the US, because
our cat overpopulation is out of control. But there must be a middle
ground...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 10, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
OT $5.37

Lesley wrote:
On 7 Sep, 13:07, Jane wrote:
.
That's when I felt OLD.....lol

I felt incredibly old on my 50th birthday. I wanted to do some
shopping so I was on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 10, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

AZ Nomad wrote:
On 07 Sep 2010 08:44:18 GMT, wrote:

I do wish there were stronger laws for neutering in the US, because
our cat overpopulation...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 10, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
OT $5.37

Jane wrote:
If it will make you feel any better, most businesses give senior
discounts to any customer 50 or older (and you are eligible for AARP
membership at age 55).- Hide quoted text...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 10, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Purrs for my brother, please?

Purrs for you, your brother and the rest of your family.
--
Cheryl P.
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 10, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Alphonze wrote:
On Sep 3, 11:16 am, "Cheryl" wrote:
LOL! Wrong group.

"Cheryl" wrote in message

Forum: Cat community September 2nd 10, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Kant win!

Granby wrote:
Dat mustis be az much funfun as when da gramby putz onna skirt and I raizez
up to tell her gudbye. Her duz a funnie danze and squalez wiff delite. Her
uzually picks minself up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 31st 10, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
monkey adopts a kitten...

wrote:
nik Simpson wrote:

Forum: Cat community August 29th 10, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Kant win!

MeOwy wrote:
On Aug 28, 5:54 am, "Cheryl P." wrote:
Meomie got this fing bout myne clawz - she lykes cuttin them off. Butted
she cudnt find thu cat claw clipperz - they haz...
Forum: Cat community August 28th 10, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Kant win!

Meomie got this fing bout myne clawz - she lykes cuttin them off. Butted
she cudnt find thu cat claw clipperz - they haz myseriyously disappeered!

Thiz mornin, Memoie sed 'Sam, I iz tired uv yur...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 10, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Coyote Scare

Will in New Haven wrote:

Coyote-dog crosses are often a one-generation phenomenon, if that.
Male dogs just don't stick around to raise the babies and a female has
a terrible time raising a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 10, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Coyote Scare

On 2010-08-23, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)
wrote:
Oh wow! The poor things must have been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 10, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 83
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Woman puts kitten in bin - it's ok it's not hurt!

Really, the reaction to this case is way over the top. It was a very
bizarre thing to do, but the cat wasn't hurt; it apparently wasn't even
missed for hours (since it was normally away during the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 10, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Coyote Scare

Christina Websell wrote:
"Cheryl P." wrote in message
Sherry wrote:
On Aug 23, 3:42 pm, Will in New Haven
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 10, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Coyote Scare

wrote:
Sherry wrote:

On Aug 23, 4:39?pm, wrote:

Makes sense - you have to protect yourself and your family first. There
are many...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 10, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Cheryl P.[_2_]
Coyote Scare

wrote:
Cheryl P. wrote:

Coyotes aren't bothered in the least by human presence! The coyotes have
made massive encroachments into human territories that the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500