Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: I must be Nick -- Barry says so
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 07, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 59
How long do cats be silly

On Mar 2, 8:37 pm, "insect" wrote:
bzzzzzzzz

go away boy, ya bother me

i gots a girlie now

we're gonna get reeeeaaal close

thanks for the hookup
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 59
How long do cats be silly

On Mar 2, 5:21 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:
embarrassing flirtation snipped

I understand, dear. It's probably been frustrating for you, what with
that back injury and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 2nd 07, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 59
How long do cats be silly

On Mar 2, 1:39 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:
On 1 Mar, 06:08, "Barry the roof rabbit" wrote:

On Feb 28, 10:21 am, "sheelagh"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 2nd 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 59
How long do cats be silly

On Mar 1, 3:46 pm, "Barry" wrote:

you're on disability, your name is Nick, you DO get food stamps.

Whatever. OK.
I'm Nick. I'm also Bennie. I'm disabled. I'm 350 lbs. I have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 1st 07, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 59
How long do cats be silly

On Mar 1, 11:54 am, "Barry" wrote:
It's not the research that outtted you, you outted yourself fat man.

So far, your crack research has yielded you two wrong names, two...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 1st 07, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 59
How long do cats be silly

On Mar 1, 1:43 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"I must be Nick -- Barry says so" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 1st 07, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 59
How long do cats be silly

On Mar 1, 1:29 am, "cybercat" wrote:
How's that disability treating you, Nick?

How does disability treat anyone, comedian?

How does your husband like you enabling unseen...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7