Showing results 1 to 25 of 130
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 08, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
OT Gas Was 2.88 today

"Matthew"
We had gasoline in my area with no limit at $2.88 a gallon today.
Strange how this got a lot people excited. I had to wait 15 minutes in
line. They sold out in 1 1/2 hour. I was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 08, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Another year goes by

Cheryl wrote:
Today would have been Eric's 29th birthday. That's all I have. Bye.

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Cheryl }}}}}}}}}}}}
--
Adrian

(((((((((((((Cheryl)))))))))))))))
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 08, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Oh joy... not

"wafflycat"
Ah well. Not only is V's leg back in plaster. Woke this morning to a
blocked sewer which is threatening to flood the house. Add into that the
overnight and continuing heavy rain...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 08, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Purrs Needed

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
I know I don't post here very often, but my mom could use some purrs.
She's been battling leukemia for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
A Week

So it's been almost a week without him. So weird to be in a house-- in a
world-- without Stinky. I expect to see him all the time-- when I get to
the top of the stairs, I expect to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Purrs for the family of a d-thing

"Jane" ...
Well, big SHOCK time.....Gizzy's okay, at least for now.

The vet says that it looks like just a bad infection! Argh.
She had to do a bunch of other things, but the subq fluids
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 08, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 88
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
COMCAST GETTING RID OF NEWSGROUPS :/

That, I didn't know, Granby.. You have a black background with white
letters? Am I reading this right? Is it because of your 'individual'
account displays it like that or is it a 'setting' you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 08, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Very puzzled

"Matthew" ...
Lesley if you are using Google they are having problems

That's why, when Comcats disconues their service, I will find an alternative
ng reader. I loathe Google.
I haven't been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 08, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Purrs Needed

"ChildFree23"
I know I don't post here very often, but my mom could use some purrs.
She's been battling leukemia for the past sixteen months, and for the first
time ever had a reaction to her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
A case of the "meeps"

LOL, and they've been winked for 2 weeks now and are very happy:)
Kyla
"Granby" Really Dan, yesterday was her wedwink day to Mosey. She was
just being a
nervous bridekitty.
"Daniel...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 08, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
The latest on Lindy

"Joy" The vet called yesterday about Lindy's blood tests. The good news
is that
her
thyroid tested normal, meaning her dosage is correct.

The bad news is that her kidney values are in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 08, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 88
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
COMCAST GETTING RID OF NEWSGROUPS :/

"Adrian" ...
Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
I got this in my e-mail today..my pooter is acting crazy so this might
appear twice

Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Customer:
snip

You don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
I got this in my e-mail today..my pooter is acting crazy so this might
appear twice

Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Customer:
snip

You don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Get-home purrs please

Get home safe purrs on the way from us
Kyla
"Baha via CatKB.com"
Some neighbors have a little white kitty who looks eerily like our China-
Dolly. The poor thing is missing in the neighborhood and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
A minute and a half with Stinky

"Gandalf"
I wish I had just a few seconds of video of my two RB kitties; I can't
remember what their meows sounded like :(

(((((((((Gandalf)))))))))))))
We don't have a video camera:(

Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Baby Eyes is making a mess...

"Joy"
"Pat"
Two nights ago she pooped on the shag carpet in the bedroom several
times.
It was very loose. I thought it might have been a reaction to a goat milk
treat (I give a small...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Kitty Farmcat at TED

"Irulan" ...
"Christina Websell" She's got an URTI again. She starting sneezing
late on Tuesday so I took
her to TED on Wednesday after work. ::snip::

aw, we will be praying and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Happy birthday Amber

"
On Sep 15, 5:48?am (---MIKE---) wrote:
Amber was 14 years old yesterday. ?She is a bit lame (but Cosequin seems
to help) but she eats well and seems happy.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ---MIKE---In...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
What is your favorite Stinky Story?

"Kreisleriana"

"Christina Websell" ...

"tanadashoes"
I loved reading how Stinky came to live with Theresa and her mom.
Theresa rescued him from the wrong side (on them) of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Yeah, Kyla get's the point real well!

"Gandalf"
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:53:46 -0700, "Kyla =^. .^="
wrote:

"Gandalf"
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:06:33 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:

This is what she posted in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Prayers and purrs for my Neice please

"polonca12000" ...
Kyla =^. . ^= wrote:
I was talking to my stepmother, my Dad's widow, yesterday, and she told
me my middle Sister kim's oldest daughter Heidi, has a small brain tumor
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
My vet

"Joy"
It's a good thing I feel my vet is as good at caring for animals as she is
with dealing for people, because it would be very hard for me to ever
leave her.

A couple of days after...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
I am not a happy bunny.

"wafflycat"
Long story - but Vernon may well have re-snapped his achilles tendon. Just
got back from a couple of hours at the local A&E.

OWCH!! Purrs for him to feel better...that 'has' to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 88
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
COMCAST GETTING RID OF NEWSGROUPS :/

I got this in my e-mail today..my pooter is acting crazy so this might
appear twice

Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Customer:

As of October 25, 2008, the complimentary Comcast Newsgroups...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
COMCAST GETTING RID OF NEWSGROUPS

I got this in my e-mail today

Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Customer:

As of October 25, 2008, the complimentary Comcast Newsgroups service,