Showing results 1 to 25 of 114
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adam[_2_]
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 08, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Adam[_2_]
It's Election Time

ClowderCat wrote:
Who are the catidates this election? Which of you kitties want to be
purrsident and vice purrsident?
Clarence
Want b Purresident!
"Lovable Louise"
I wud...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Hurky Kitty Club

Cory wrote:
Pawpa frew up lastist nite, ur sew Grandmeowmie sez. Duz dat meen him,
uh lowly hooman bean, kin joyn tu?

--- Onyx

Hurky KITTY Club. Howefur he gets r admiration!

Louise,...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 08, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Adam[_2_]
It's Election Time

Who are the catidates this election? Which of you kitties want to be
purrsident and vice purrsident?

Clarence

Want b Purresident!

"Lovable Louise"
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Hurky Kitty Club

Ken I joyne. I jus hurkt rite bak in myne fudz bole, sew Uncl Bill
hadda clean outted mine bole an gif me frech fudz.

Ok WooToo yer in!

L.
Forum: Cat community November 1st 08, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Hurky Kitty Club

Adam wrote:
HKC short social mtg next wk. Hav xcitng newz 2 share!

Louise, Prez. HKC

Lilith, MuShu, Sadie, u in!

P2nya, Willow, evry1, save stories 4 mtg. My story 'bowt my nu job!

Louise,...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 08, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Hurky Kitty Club

HKC short social mtg next wk. Hav xcitng newz 2 share!

Louise, Prez. HKC
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 08, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Tribute to Fuzzmom, House of DCSPCA

Fuzzmom was mostly white, with patches of dark grey, and was probably
five to ten years old. Fuzzmom and her grown kitten were private
surrenders to the Dutchess County SPCA in Hyde Park,...
Forum: Cat community October 19th 08, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Tribute to Fuzzmom, House of DCSPCA

Fuzzmom was mostly white, with patches of dark grey, and was probably
five to ten years old. Fuzzmom and her grown kitten were private
surrenders to the Dutchess County SPCA in Hyde Park, NY. The...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Jellicle Ball: In Search of Cleopatra Silvercat

Here I am, sitting with Lucy and Mme. Anais since our winks are missing.
And I'm hoping that Lovable Louise will come join us, since SS said on
the mailing list he wouldn't be available to...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 119
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Da Gestbuk Taybil

[A greige classic tabby walks up to the guest book, then checks the door
for another cat. Not seeing any, she signs on the next line.]

Louise Sylvia Rubin

Louise, how furry nys tu...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 08, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 119
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Da Gestbuk Taybil

[A greige classic tabby walks up to the guest book, then checks the door
for another cat. Not seeing any, she signs on the next line.]

Louise Sylvia Rubin
Forum: Cat community October 13th 08, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Ping Harri

Granby wrote:
Why iz diz so portant to u? Iffin her iz da onlee one that bofferz wiff uz
all da timez den, her iz da oldestz regular on diz group. O T wondering why
this is an issue. We...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 08, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Trooder kittee in owrown patio!

Cory wrote:
Yu iz mineown heeroh, Louise! Wuld yu teech mineownself howta howl
purrleez anna fangu???

--- Onyx, furry impurrst wif kitteez hoo kin howl...

Du it lyke dis. Stare at dem,...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Ping Harri

Ok, u 18. But verify 'oldest cat n RPCC'.

"Lovable Louise"
Acting Chief Justicat

Is there anykitty who meows on this newsgroup, who's older than
eighteen-and-a-half?

Kitty...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Beauty and Cinder in Church

Stampir wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/BeautyAndCinderInChurch#

Beauty has a beautiful, cinnamon coat. I've never seen a cat
like that.

At the local SPCA (I'm a...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Trooder kittee in owrown patio!

We haf trooder kittens in our hoam. What kan I do bout dem??

HoneyCat
Growl, howl, hisspit @ dem. U may hafta uze lots words but itz
impurrtant. Repete until dey stay away.

Forum: Cat community October 5th 08, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Trooder kittee in owrown patio!

Lucy wrote:
I skare off 'trooder kitties!

"Lovable Louise"

We haf trooder kittens in our hoam. What kan I do bout dem??

HoneyCat

Growl, howl, hisspit @ dem. U may hafta uze lots...
Forum: Cat community October 5th 08, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Purrs Needed

ChildFree23 wrote:
Our GranMeowmie, who's been battling leukemia for the past sixteen
months, is in the hospital again.

Ohdeer.

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr...
Forum: Cat community October 4th 08, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Happi Purrday Oktofurr Kitties

Sylvia M wrote:
Yes! Happy Purrday tu awlla deze kitteez,
Spekullee yuu, Louise
Pit2nya

Fangu! I aksept bein middle-aged.

Louise

==========
Forum: Cat community October 4th 08, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Adam[_2_]
Trooder kittee in owrown patio!

Meowmie had da see-fur door opin to let in da innerestin sownz an smellz fur
ussez, an gess whut happinned? A trooder kitty kame into owrown patio!
Wifowt evin aksin purrmishun! Whut...
Forum: Cat community October 4th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Adam[_2_]
COMCAST GETTING RID OF NEWSGROUPS

Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
I got this in my e-mail today

Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Customer:

As of October 25, 2008, the complimentary Comcast Newsgroups service,