Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bruce
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 11, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Bruce
Any news on Pam Shirk?

On Nov 17, 10:01*pm, "Yowie wrote:
She seems to have disappeared into the ether. Not on FB, not answering
e-mail etc etc. Hope she's OK.
Yowie
Her last personal report (memory here; did not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 5th 11, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Bruce
Reminder For Everyone

On Nov 5, 4:11*pm, "Joy" wrote:
"MLB" wrote

On 11/05/2011 09:52 AM, Matthew wrote:
Besides changing your clocks back an hour
Also check your Smoke detectors

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 4th 11, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Bruce
(OT) I might be moving... purrs?

On Nov 3, 10:11*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 11, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Bruce
Dinner for a hot hot night

On Jul 23, 2:51*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:
Pat wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote
I know most of the US is under a heat dome, and on the east coast we're no
exception at well over...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 11, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By Bruce
Special treats for all tonight

On Mar 19, 9:45*am, Pat wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
I'm sorry, but tearing open garbage bags to forage for (cat) food in a
dumpster still qualifies as dumpster...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 11, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 52
Posted By Bruce
Ferret bites off baby's fingers

On Jan 20, 5:37*pm, "Christina Websell" wrote:
"Lesley" wrote

Ferrets are not pets in the true sense of the word - I

Many years ago (like before he'd even met my mum) my dad was evacuated
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 11, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Bruce
Shadow hasn't changed!

On Jan 20, 3:04*am, Yowie wrote:
Just as i was getting in the car to go to work, I saw Shadow down the
street. I just had to go and say hello.

Clearly,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 16th 10, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Bruce
Somewhat OT - spiders

On Oct 16, 2:36*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
I am fortunate that the spiders I get in the house are all fairly small.
Most of them are about the size of a 25 cent piece and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 10, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bruce
OT favorite type of cream soup

On Aug 5, 9:16*pm, Takayuki wrote:
"Matthew" wrote:
Ok *next week starts the puree diet *I. am allowed low fat cream soups.

So hit...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 21st 10, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Bruce
I Could Use Some Purrs and Prayers please

On Jul 20, 10:17*pm, Kyla wrote:
I just got a bunch of bad money/medical denials etc in the mail and have to
deal with a lot of crap and my dh and I could sure use some purrs and
prayers to get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 10, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bruce
What is in the Goodie Bag

On Jul 17, 6:58*pm, "Granby" wrote:
I have been asked in a couple of emails what is in the goodie bag. *After
checking to be sure I could name it all, here goes.

1. Pair or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 10, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bruce
litter box recommendation

On Jun 20, 12:33*pm, dberrycat wrote:
Hi,

I got three of these litterboxes (see link below) about 6 months ago
and have had
great luck with them. *My cats seem to really...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 10, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 80
Posted By Bruce
Trip Ideas?

On Jun 19, 6:31*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
If things go decently in the next six months, I may have enough money
for a few trips. *So, I'm looking at information on the net and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 10, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Bruce
Jimy Dean

On Jun 19, 6:44*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
Bruce wrote:
On Jun 19, 5:27 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Smokie Darling (Annie)"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 10, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 80
Posted By Bruce
Trip Ideas?

On Jun 19, 6:48*pm, "Joy" wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message

If things go decently...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 10, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Bruce
Jimy Dean

On Jun 19, 5:27*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 10, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Bruce
Jimy Dean

On Jun 19, 5:18*pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:
On Jun 19, 5:02*pm, Bruce wrote:

On Jun 19, 4:37*pm, Mark Edwards...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 10, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Bruce
Jammed cat flap

On Jun 19, 4:50*pm, Ted Davis wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 09:37:30 -0700, Bruce wrote:
On Jun 19, 7:13*am, Ted Davis wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:01:05...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 10, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Bruce
Jimy Dean

On Jun 19, 4:37*pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when Granby wrote:

There was a lot to this man who deserves better than to be called A
One Hit...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 10, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 101
Posted By Bruce
UPDATE 2 and thank you's : Purrs for Kyla please

On Jun 19, 2:39*pm, "Kyla =^,,^=" wrote:
I have had a 'hitch'/muscle spasm in my side since yesterday, have called
the Dr to see what to do about it. *Am NOT going back to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 10, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 101
Posted By Bruce
UPDATE and thank you's : Purrs for Kyla please

On Jun 19, 1:58*pm, "MatSav" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

...there are some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 10, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 100
Posted By Bruce
Crevettes?

On Jun 19, 12:36*pm, "Joy" wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message

Joy wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 10, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 101
Posted By Bruce
UPDATE and thank you's : Purrs for Kyla please

On Jun 19, 1:11*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Kyla, just a word of advice... Tuesday, after your CAT scan, it really
wasn't a good idea to go out afterwards and eat Thai food (that in itself
might...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 10, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Bruce
Jammed cat flap

On Jun 19, 7:13*am, Ted Davis wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:01:05 -0700, Bruce wrote:
Do you think I want strange d-pets of
any size invading at any hour?

I'm not sure,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 10, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Bruce
Jammed cat flap

On Jun 18, 7:35*pm, Ted Davis wrote:
Tigger was headed from the kitchen into the mudroom through the hole in
that door. *Avery, Chloe, and Curly were streaming through the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41