Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Forum: Cat rescue May 1st 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Kitten rescue

We have 2 queens who have had litters on our rural back porch. A stray
tom killed all but one of one litter and all but two of the other. Since
then, we have locked out all the barn cats except for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 07, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Didn't work for me.

In article ,
James wrote:

Over a year ago I got furry pets for the first time in my life partly
because I heard it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 17th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
My 2.5 yr old cat gave birth to 1 stillbirth cat

In article 754f7e43ff28a@uwe, "glreuther1 via CatKB.com" u35904@uwe
wrote:

But some of us were raised better than others and have more common
sense to be descent to other people.

It's an...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 19th 07, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Fancy Feast on sale

In article ,
"cindys" wrote:

For anyone who uses Fancy Feast, PetFood Direct is currently having a
sale -- $9.99 for a case...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 3rd 07, 04:24 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
What should I do when my cat does this?

In article ,
(Claude V. Lucas) wrote:

there is something called "Petromalt" that will help kitty
pass the hairballs. it is available...
Forum: Cats - misc June 3rd 07, 04:24 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc

(Claude V. Lucas) wrote:

there is something called "Petromalt" that will help kitty
pass the hairballs. it is available...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 07, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Alfie R.I.P.

In article ,
Rxyz32 wrote:

I just wanted to make a short post and share my grief over losing my Alfie
after over 16 years of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 07, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Cats More Lethal to Birds Than Wind Turbines

In article ,
T wrote:

And having an idea how many feral colonies are out there, I'd say
that their kill ratio is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 21st 07, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Whipped Cream

In article ,
Running Scissors wrote:

Joe Canuck wrote:

bjdavis wrote:

I have a three (3) year old Tabby cat that loves...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Comic relief

Here's a poem I found in the .sig of a writer in another group. I
thought it might serve to lighten the grim mood of current events:

"He looked a fierce and quarrelsome cat, but claw he never...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 26th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Wandering Cat

In article ,
wrote:

Can anyone suggest anything to encourage him to stay at home,
as he is crossing a busy road to get...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 19th 07, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
A terrible accident - Need opinions on what went wrong

In article ,
"Mikey" wrote:

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might have been wrong?

I'm so sorry about your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 16th 07, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
I'm going to grab the outdoor cat tomorrow I think

In article ,
dgk wrote:

My plan is to have the carrier by the front door, put the snatch on
when he comes close for the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 7th 07, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
HN15 Is in the UK now.Do we need to fear it for our cats sake's?

In article ,
"sheelagh" wrote:

When people tell me to Google something, are you saying, Ask google &
do a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
HN15 Is in the UK now.Do we need to fear it for our cats sake's?

In article ,
"sheelagh" wrote:

As everyone who watches the news knows, HN15 (Bird Flue), has reached
the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 11th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Charcoal filter on Drinkwell fountain

In article ,
dgk wrote:

I think it just happens with all of those types of filters until
they've been used a few times.

Agreed....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 11th 07, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Charcoal filter on Drinkwell fountain

In article ,
dgk wrote:

We don't know that drinking charcoal is bad for you.

Um. When a young child eats something particularly...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 11th 07, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Charcoal filter on Drinkwell fountain

In article ,
dgk wrote:

Britta's charcoal filters

as I recall you're supposed to let the soak for a while, and then
discard...
Forum: Cat rescue January 10th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Humane trap

In article ,
"Keith Dunbar \(2\)" wrote:

I know this is the wrong newsgroup, but you may be able to help.

My daughter lives...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 10th 07, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Charcoal filter on Drinkwell fountain

In article ,
"Mike S." wrote:

What is the purpose of the charcoal filter on the Drinkwell pet
fountain? Is it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 4th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 65
Posted By [email protected]
Oh, come ON! Blueberries???

In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

I am also the Certified Chairwoman of Blinking. Anything else? *blink blink*
Hmm?

I'm...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 4th 07, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 65
Posted By [email protected]
Oh, come ON! Blueberries???

In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 4th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 65
Posted By [email protected]
Oh, come ON! Blueberries???

In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

Charlie is a very fine writer. He has a CAT, too.

And fans leaping unnecessarily to his defense,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 4th 07, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 65
Posted By [email protected]
Oh, come ON! Blueberries???

In article ,
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

snip

They are two different words, **** being a vulgar expression for the
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 4th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 65
Posted By [email protected]
Oh, come ON! Blueberries???

In article ,
"Lesley" wrote:

I famously claim the all time winner for weird cat tastes ie Speedy
Joe- he liked...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60