Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Delectable Glider
Forum: Cat community March 28th 18, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Delectable Glider
Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 9:36:10 AM UTC-4, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Since it's officially Spring now in da Norfurn Hemisphere, it's time
fur a pawty to celebrate! Lots ub da country is still...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 18, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Delectable Glider
Anniversary

I've done some digging, and I found the very first message posted on this website. Tomorrow marks the 253 month anniversary of this Group. (that's 21 and 1 month)
Forum: Cat community January 11th 18, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Delectable Glider
MAI Purrdai FROM BOOKS SENT Monday January 8, 2018

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 10:18:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Hai mai noo furendz,

Tewday ai wuz informd dat ai m nao one yeer old
watefur dat meens da hooming singed sumfin...
Forum: Cat community January 4th 18, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Delectable Glider
HAPPI NOO YEER 2018 FRUM BOOKS

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 9:36:41 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Hai
Da hoomis r goin nutz cuz da yeer is gonna be difuruunt n ai hab no cloo wat
dat meenz.do we kats hab uh sense...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 17, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Delectable Glider
Time Travelers?

Dear, new friends

So I stumbled upon this Group. There was a message in like, 1998, but Google Groups came out in 2001. Are y'all time travelers? I want in

Sincerely, RobDob
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5