Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Booker
Forum: Cat community June 14th 18, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Booker
Ping ! Booker

There was a Booker who was active on rpcc many years ago. He was my
kitty, and died suddenly of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy about three
years ago. I don't come back here often and just saw this...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 16, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Booker
MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Guest Sign In Book

On 10/16/2016 10:19 PM, tess wrote:
On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 9:44:37 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[Misty opens her yellow eyes. Fully revitalized she sets to work -- three more...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 16, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Booker
Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

I am so sorry to hear this. Booker is there to meet Sqweex and show her
around, with all the other rpcc kitties that have gone to the bridge.

On 1/13/2016 8:46 AM, Kyla wrote:
It is with great...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 15, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Booker
Tribute to Amelia T Cat

Dis was a furry beautiful trybute. Weze no how yur family iz feelin, and
da der is a big big Amelia sized hole in yur hearts. May the pain ease
and the good memfuriez remain.

Snowflake and...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 15, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Booker
Amelia T Cat, 2001 to October 28, 2015

Booker will be der to greet hur. Dis is sad.

On 10/29/2015 4:37 AM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
It is wif heavy heart dat I report dat Miss Amelia The Cat, age 14
years, passed away in her...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 15, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Booker
Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

Snowflake and Chappy sign in and look around

On 10/27/2015 11:11 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly as usual.

Forum: Cat community August 5th 15, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Booker
Booker 2002 to July 25, 2015

Fangu. Meowmie brought his ashes home yesterday. Dey gave hur an
impression of his paw, too. Dat TED was furry nice. We miss ar brofur.

Snowflake an Chappy

On 8/3/2015 7:54 AM, Will in New Haven...
Forum: Cat community August 2nd 15, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Booker
Booker 2002 to July 25, 2015

His journey was very quick, and I was able to hold him in my arms as he
passed. For that I will be forever grateful. He chose to be surrounded
by those who loved him, which is a huge gift.

On...
Forum: Cat community August 2nd 15, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Booker
Booker 2002 to July 25, 2015

On 8/1/2015 12:46 PM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Dear Booker,

RIP, little one. Your passing was quick, and unexpected, but at least I
was able to hold you in my arms. The vet said it may have...
Forum: Cat community August 2nd 15, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Booker
Booker 2002 to July 25, 2015

Thank you for trying to light a candle. I appreciate the thought.

On 8/1/2015 12:59 PM, Kyla=^..^= wrote:

Sorry, I couldn't get the new candle site to let me put in the group RPC
in.
Forum: Cat community August 1st 15, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Booker
Booker 2002 to July 25, 2015

Booker, retired Diplocat to the Moon, passed suddenly a week ago. He was
13 years old. Due to his secretary's personal circumstances (divorce,
illness and death in the family) he participated very...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 14, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Booker
hyperthyroidism

On 10/17/2014 8:38 PM, Sylvia M wrote:

Thanks to all for your responses.
They made me feel better as to long term prognosis.
I picked up the prescription today. It is Methimazole 5 mg, a...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 14, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 45
Posted By Booker
Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

three kitties shyly walk in to sign the guestbook. They've had a ruff
year. Pawpaw is at a new house and meowmie is all crying and sad. Pawpaw
wuz gonna take Booker wif him, but den lefted him wif...
Forum: Cat community May 7th 14, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Booker
Umm. ropute 66 trip?

Weze finking sum kitty mite like to reed dis buk:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DU0T5SU/ref=oh_d__o00_details_o00__i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Itz free rite now buttid weze dont no how longs dat will...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 13, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 71
Posted By Booker
Facebook

On 10/9/2013 2:22 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Christina Websell wrote:
I finally bit the bullet and created an account.

Better you than me!

I've wanted to join Facebook...
Forum: Cat community January 29th 13, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Booker
cood owr Mom n Pa hab sum purrs pleez/

Meowmie had it. Nasty, nasty. She kudn't efen drink wadder!!!!! Da
hoomin TED sayd to not have anyfing fur 4 hours, den take an
antihistimine, wadefur dat iz, den suck on ice chips (nasty wet...
Forum: Cat community January 28th 13, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Booker
And more human purrs are requested

Weze sorri to heer dat yur granpaw passed away. We hopez hiz trip to da
bridj was ez an dat der ar meny kritterz to meet him an welkome him.

We alzo hopez yur metalmonster getz well. We no how...
Forum: Cat community January 8th 13, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Booker
Bridge purrs

and da kittiez hartz to heel.

Bad sekretary.

On 1/8/2013 8:41 AM, Booker wrote:
Purrz dat Cinnamonz trip to da bridj was ez, an fur da hole in da
hoominz hartz to heel.

Booker, Chappy an...
Forum: Cat community January 8th 13, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Booker
Bridge purrs

Purrz dat Cinnamonz trip to da bridj was ez, an fur da hole in da
hoominz hartz to heel.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

On 1/6/2013 6:42 AM, ann791 wrote:
Mommy just talked to the vet. My fursister...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 12, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Booker
The Jellicle Ball begins

Booker lookz over to Chappy an Snowflake.

Weze bedder be gittin bak.

Qwietly dey pad bak to da teleporter dat will bring dem home.

On 10/30/2012 10:46 AM, Booker wrote:
Three black an wite...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 12, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Booker
The Jellicle Ball begins

Three black an wite kitties qwietly walk into da garden an take sum
vailable spotz at the bak ov da gatherin.

Dey listn respektfully wile da list ov naymes iz red.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

On...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 12, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Booker
Purrs fur a goggie, please

Purrz frum ar house.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

On 10/9/2012 3:45 PM, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Mine Unka Pat's goggie, Pearl Mae, is at da TED wif pancreatitis. It
looks like her is ok, but her...
Forum: Cat community October 9th 12, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Booker
Please cast your vote for Jellicle Ball venue

Weze votez fur #12345.

Wanna go efurryware.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake, the deprived kittiez

On 10/4/2012 8:37 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Since the Jellicle Ball is rapidly approaching, we need to...
Forum: Cat community September 10th 12, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Booker
Shadow-da-Pup, RB

Weze sorri, ar sekretari iz haffin sum heaf issuez an iz not furry
sponsible.

Den she cumplaynz dat nokittie iz heer wen she duz let uz bizit.

Booker, lonely

On 9/6/2012 11:45 AM, Pi2nya AKA...
Forum: Cat community September 7th 12, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Booker
A sad anniversary

Weze purr fur yu, efen dough weze furry layte.

Booker, fur hiz fambly

On 8/13/2012 11:40 AM, conniepo wrote:
Yesterday marked the first full year of living in a home without kitties. The once...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500