Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Magic Mood Jeep[_4_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 10, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
A box in the mail

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I got a box...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 10, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
[OT] Creating a Music database

"Yowie" wrote in message
Totally and utterly OT, but I figure one of you kind and gentle souls
knows how to do what I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 19th 10, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
I never stop being amazed

"dgk" wrote in message
at how cruel people can be. Here's a posting from the local Freecycle
group:

Our 10-year-old...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 11th 10, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 99
Delicate question re kneading

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 11th 10, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 99
Delicate question re kneading

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Boyfriend has always kneaded when he gets on my knee, it seems essential
to him...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 10, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Weebles To TED

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:
Nope, nuttin' wrong - he just had his yearly -...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 10, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Weebles To TED

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 10, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Weebles To TED

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 10, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Weebles To TED

Nope, nuttin' wrong - he just had his yearly - fit & healthy.... but gained
3!!!! lbs over the past year! He's 15lb 10oz but should be 10-12lbs. Even
though he carries it well (he just looks pudgy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 10, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
OT - Calendars

"Christine BA" wrote in message
7.1.2010 14:05, Cheryl kirjoitti:
Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
I usually get a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 10, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Unusually cold weather here

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 4th 10, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9

"jmcquown" wrote in message
It's a few days early but I didn't want to forget. On January 6th, 2001
Persia came up to my back...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 3rd 10, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Ping cought a mouse!!!

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
I never saw that movie until maybe about 10 years ago. It's so
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 1st 10, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Ping cought a mouse!!!

Well, actually a shrew or a vole (mouse sized, charcoal gray in color,
stubby tail, tiny almost non-existent eyes)... And we're not sure that Ping
actually caught it, but he was the last cat seen...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 21st 09, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 63
Graphic SPCA ads

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Dec 21, 11:41 am, "Kyla `=^..^=`" wrote:
In a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 21st 09, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 63
Graphic SPCA ads

"Kyla `=^..^=`" wrote in message
In a bout of insomnia, I got up last night and turned VH1-Classic Music
and the SPCA showed a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 18th 09, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
I had a nightmare

"Pat" wrote in message
I'm almost afraid to go to sleep again after last night... There was some
sort of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 55
More poison for our pets......... :-(

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 09, 09:32 PM Posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 55
More poison for our pets......... :-(

"Matthew" wrote in message

"G. Wendermen" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 09, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Cute Overload Indeed

"Jofirey" wrote in message

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 09, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Cute Overload Indeed

"CatEyes" wrote in message
This one takes the cake!

http://www.viddler.com/explore/cheezburger/videos/241/46.487/

Hugs,

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 13th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Where we live

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I wondered if any of you would be interested in having a look at where
Boyfriend &...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 09, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
More poison for our pets......... :-(

"Kelly Green" wrote in message
We can't even buy safe toys for our pets now. :-(

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 09, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
First Card Received!

Thank you Jeanne in Indy!!!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 09, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

From ItMadeMyDay.com:

My one cat, Chip (to whom I affectionately refer to as 'Lumpy'), tried to
jump up to sit in my 2 1/2 inch wide window sill. Unfortunately for him, he's
a bit wider than the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 58