Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: quentin
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 06, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By quentin
cat chewing on everything

Elizabeth Blake wrote:

Meant to include this with my other post about my cat Isaac. He loves to
chew on stuff. Plastic is his favorite, but he also enjoys laying on my
desk, eyeing the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 06, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By quentin
bizarre post-poop behavior

My cat does the same thing too. My theory is they are running away
from their smell ;-)

Sharkman BMW wrote:

normal, mine does the same...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 06, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By quentin
Feeding Tube

My cat was diagnosed with diabetes and possible fatty liver, and since
he wasn't eating, the vet put him on a feeding tube (through his neck).
The cat's been home about 2 weeks now and shows...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3