Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dakota
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 08, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Dakota
Thinking about adopting

On Jul 2, 4:40*am, Stan Brown wrote:
I know this is a dangerous admission on Usenet, :-) but I'd like
advice.

I've been ten years without a cat, and I'm thinking...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 9th 08, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Dakota
My cat's long battle with a mysterious auto-immune disease

On Jan 4, 1:34*am, wrote:
On Jan 4, 1:29*am, wrote:

*... my cat Mouse big snip

Sounds like you really loved her. My cat came down...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 15th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Dakota
Cat with corona and heartworms

On Dec 13, 3:07 pm, "Sheelagh\"o\"" wrote:

I'm delighted to hear that you don't have any other cat's that stood a
chance of contracting it. That is a blessing in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 15th 07, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Dakota
Cat with corona and heartworms

On Dec 13, 3:07 pm, "Sheelagh\"o\"" wrote:
On Dec 13, 6:06 am, Dakota wrote:

On Dec 12, 12:29 pm, "Sheelagh\"o\""...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 13th 07, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Dakota
Cat with corona and heartworms

On Dec 12, 12:29 pm, "Sheelagh\"o\""
wrote:
On Dec 11, 7:03 pm, "Wendy" wrote:

big snip
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 13th 07, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Dakota
Cat with corona and heartworms

On Dec 10, 8:47 am, Noon Cat Nick
wrote:
Dakota wrote:
snip

Thanks to everyone who responded. He's been eating only regular food
and water for 3 days now and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 10th 07, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Dakota
Cat with corona and heartworms

My poor old kitty is at least 13--maybe older, because we adopted him
from a shelter 11 years ago and the shelter and vet both said he was
at least 2 and maybe older). He had lost a little weight...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7