Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lucy[_3_]
Forum: Cat community November 11th 09, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
Her IZ BAK

Da Porter cats are duin a happydanse!

Lucy

Granby wrote:
We wuz sitttink on da futon diz nite anna der wuz a rakit out side of da
houze. Da door flu open and da Gramby walked in.
Forum: Cat community November 10th 09, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
to the party

Chester! I found da pardy. Herez a plate of shrimpees. We can eet an
danse an smurgle.

Lucy
Forum: Cat community November 10th 09, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
gramby 11/9

We know she will be glad tu be bak home wher she beelongs!

Lucy

Stormmmee wrote:
she wanted to go home today but the doctor says at least one more day to get
her all fixed up with medicines...
Forum: Cat community November 7th 09, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
Update on Gramby - Purrs please!

Serge, thank you!

She doesn't have to ask us for purrs - we are already going at top speed!

Thanks again for the update,
Julie

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Hi,
Forum: Cat community November 7th 09, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
gramby update 11/7

We haf ben purreng our mos special purrs all week.

Lucy

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
the gramby is gettink a portable de-fibbul-later. the hoomin teds are
keepink her all weekend. i hoap her...
Forum: Cat community November 7th 09, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
loferli lucy???

If I em tuu late fur the pardy, we can have owr own pardy.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
letz go, i thinkz da parti iz still gowin on, anna purbli will until we
getza nofur venshure, he and lucy step...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 09, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
loferli lucy???

Chester! I am hear! Da angel kostume is jus luffly, and mew luuk
handsome as always!

Lucy

Stormmmee wrote:
i iz herta take yoursef to da parti, ifin you duzint haffa kusume i bringed
you diz...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 09, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

Fangu Mosey!!

Big tuxedo cat danses in da pardy hat.

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Yoo r furry welcome Bear, Letz Partee ON!!! want sum nip wine?
*Plonks a funny party hat on Bearz head" wheeee
Forum: Cat community October 21st 09, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

I em thirteen!

Bear

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
WOO HOO....how old are yoo Bear? Mosey

Forum: Cat community October 21st 09, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

PARDEE!!!

Bear

Stormmee wrote:
letz buzt dez opin anna parti, tiger
Forum: Cat community October 21st 09, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

Chester! Fangu! Mew ar tha best brofur in paw effur.

Bear

heriza softz debit kard, mine brofur in paw kan ordur whatefur he wantz,
chester

-- Have a wonderful day "Rebecca" wrote...
Forum: Cat community October 18th 09, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
Happee Purrday Bear GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

Dats GUUD!!

Bear

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Well, itz YER purrday dude. Heer, try a nip cooky furst.
Mosey n Pookie
Forum: Cat community October 16th 09, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
Harri & OT's Winking begins...

Lucy hovers the porter over Chester's house.

I came to pick mew up, Chester! Da winking will be funn.

Lucy
Forum: Cat community October 16th 09, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
Happee Purrday Bear GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

Yur da best!

Bear

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Dere will bee lotza happee kitties at da partee den, huh?
I growed mine too, in mine speshul garden.. Mosey
Forum: Cat community October 16th 09, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

Cinder! Fangu! Dats so nise. Ime glad yur here.

Bear

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
It is Thursdee my Bear and heere is nip fur you. Nice, nice nip frum
the garddin.
Cinder
Forum: Cat community October 16th 09, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

*Bear strategizes how to kidnap the catering van*

Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:54:12 -0400, Adam wrote:

iz you hafin a parti wif fudz? tiger
Party, potluck. Pliz bring...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 09, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

We can chaze mowsies fur exercize.

Bear

Granby wrote:
My goodness with all this eating, we are going to have to have a venture
with excersize for all these kitties. Willow ses Gramby write...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 09, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

Fangu, guyz! Dis is gunna be grate. We can du ennyfing we want.

Bear

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Unther porter twinklez n Mosey n Pookie step owt, eech ulso wiff a bale uff
nip n sum nip vodka n sum...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 09, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

WOOT!!!! Fangu!!

Bear

Stormmmee wrote:
porter twinklez, tiger stepz owt wiffa bale of nip anna bottle of nip
whiskey
Forum: Cat community October 15th 09, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

Shure!! It can start rite now! Port on over!

Bear

Stormmee wrote:
iz you hafin a parti? tiger
Forum: Cat community October 15th 09, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 51
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
Invitation to a bewinking

Cinder, will mew attend wif me??

Bear

Stormmmee wrote:
no big deal der haz been lotsa pozta read, trudi
Forum: Cat community October 15th 09, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

My purrday is Thurssdee. Mew can jus send gift certifycates.

Bear

Adam wrote:
My bday iz Sat Oct 17, so I declare dat Grand Pooh-Bah Day!

All kitties encuraged 2 honor Grand Pooh-Bah...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 09, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 51
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
Invitation to a bewinking

Yeah! Yeah!!

Bear

Stormmmee wrote:
psst why not infiet dat nize porter cat ta skort yrsef trudi

It is romanticle! Eye will bee there. So hapi fur you.
Forum: Cat community October 14th 09, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
Breakfast and Farewell!

Mew are such a spirited girl! Ime so furry prowd of you, Willow. Da
Jellicle Ball is pruuf that life is tuu short and mew must haf fun. An
mew haf learned that well.

Der is a time to danse, and...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 09, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By Lucy[_3_]
Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

We are releefed it is offur. We knew it wood be hard, but it was much
harder than we eefun anticipaited.

Lucy
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500