A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sundance and/or Rebecca
Forum: Cat community January 11th 19, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
purr request

Purrz fur yurown Meowmie. Poo-moan-ya iz not fun. Meowmie had it once, an she wuz furry sik.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community January 7th 19, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Ranger Roadcat Reports, Jan 4 through 6 2019

Furry gud repurrt, Ranger.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community January 1st 19, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Happee Mew Yeer efurrykittee!

A furry happee mew yeer to yurownselvez frum myown howse to yurown housez!

Sundance
Forum: Cat community December 30th 18, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Mine Akwizishun dae iz tudae!!!

Happee Akazishun Day to yoo
Happee Akazishun Day to yoo
Happee Akazishun Day, deer Toonya Sweetee
Happee Akazishun Day to yoo
An mennee mooooooooooore!

Yur luvving Sunnydanse
Forum: Cat community December 25th 18, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
to our sekret santa

Sammy, yoo shud tell hizself dat yoo needz to plan how to pak it. Meowmie uzed dat eskuse once on herown sisfur to try to git her to say whut her sisfur wuz gibbing her fur Kissamouse. It didnt werk,...
Forum: Cat community December 22nd 18, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Strange things

Az long az itz not da seeson when da hoomanz changez dere klokz so dey kan feed ussez later.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community December 18th 18, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Da Ted trips

Dere iz a roomer dat I iz goin to da TED soon, but I know dat Meowmie kant possiblee be dat meen. I iz a older kittee now, an I dezerbz to not hab TEDz pokin an proddin an steelin fingz dat belongz...
Forum: Cat community November 15th 18, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
JB2018: The rainbow bridge starts to dim

[Sundance looks up at the fading sight.]

Byebye, Rebecca: I will try not to be sad later, but fur now I can't hewp it, I missez yurownself so much. Byebye, Cassidy an efurrywun else up dere. I will...
Forum: Cat community November 15th 18, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
JB2018 New names list

Yoo duznt haz to kall dem sepurritly, but at da final kallin, when yoo kallz da Unknown Kitteez, House of Bast, I will be thinkin of awl da kitteez an utherz who haz lostid dereown lifez in awl da...
Forum: Cat community November 11th 18, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
The Rainbow Bridge appears

[Sundance and Pitoonya walk over to Hercule.]

Sundance: Luk at awl owrown frenz up de I seez Dyna, an Harri an OT, an Anais an Tiger, an Lilith, an Miss Violette, an Mosey, an Cleo, an Amelia, an...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 18, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
JB2018 Ball dancing opens

[Sundance sees Pitoonya looking for him, but takes a minute to appreciate how beautiful she looks. Then he walks up to her.]

Toonya, Sweetee, lub of myown life, haz I telled yurownself lately dat...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 18, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Tribyewt tu Marble

Whut a amazin kittee she wuz. I bet she wuz a TGK.

Cyrus, maybe yoo wyd like to sit an rest now, an hab sum refureshmint. It muss be hard to gib so mennee tribyootz at da same JB.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 30th 18, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Tribyewt tu Amber an Nevaeh

I iz sorree fur yurown loss. Amber an Nevzeh sownz like mostly nice kitteez (essept fur da growlin part, but sumtimez a kittee juss haz to growl).

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 30th 18, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
A new day dawns

Did sumkitty menchun fudz?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 30th 18, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Tribyewt tu Elena an Noah

Yoo takez awk da time yoo needz, Cyrus. We unnerstanz.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 27th 18, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Pipps makes uh tribute

Itz espeshully diffykult when mor dan one fambly memfur goez to da Brij. I knowz how hard it wuz fur me when juss one went. It muss hab bin evin worser fur yurownselvez.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 27th 18, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
JB:2018- arrivals Jellicle Ball 2018

Ize heer, Sweetee. Iz dat danse just fur girlz? I will try it if I kan, utherwize I will watch yoo and den later we kan danse uther dansez.

Letz also see if Hercule wud like to joyn in. I gitz da...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 18, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
JB2018 Tribute, Rebecca, house of Stright

[Sundance stands and performs the Thai "wai" toward Daisy-chan (not easy for a cat who has lost some of the muscle mass in his back legs!)]
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Jellicle Ball 2018: Tribyoot to Rebecca

Hercule, my fren, try not to be tootoo sad fur tootoo long. Rebecca wudnt want dat. If it wudnt be too hard, kum sit wif Toonya an me, an we three hoo wuz closest to her, an enneekittee else hoo...
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Jellicle Ball 2018: Tribyoot to Rebecca

Fangu, Sammy. Dat meenz a lot.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
A tribute to Lilith

Dat wuz a nice tribyoot, Sammy, an I knowz dat yoo missez Lilith terriblee. She wuz a furry gud nursekittee an we will all miss herownself.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Jellicle Ball 2018: Tribyoot to Rebecca

Ize shur she duz Sweetee. In myown dreem she had bof eyez agin.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Jellicle Ball 2018 opening address, Reading of names

Anti Ginger askz dat we add Toby, House of Sackett.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Jellicle Ball 2018: Tribyoot to Rebecca

[An elderly orange tabby mancat goes to the stage. He is trying to keep his composure, but not entirely successfully.]

This iz a tribyoot to myown sisfur Rebecca. Itz a liddle long, but I wantz to...
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Jellicle Ball 2018 opening address, Reading of names

Miss Daisy-chan, Anti Heather asks for two names to be added:

Noah, House of Rennie
Nevaeh, House of Rennie

She also noticed dat Shalimar, House of Rennie is listed on da Walk twice: in 2016 an...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump