Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dabanana1 via CatKB.com
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 1st 08, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Rough morning

It ended up being my splitter. I bought one when I moved in here so that I
could have my tv and computer in the same room. Well the tech told me that
the one I bought was only able to send things...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 08, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Black Cat

yeah, i am pretty sure he had just done something he wasn't supposed to and
was giving me the "whoops" look. He adores his tail, I have never seen a cat
walk around with such pride in their tail as...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 25th 08, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
RPCA Meet-up next year...

What exactly is the RPCA? I am interested especially if it is in Orlando. I
live just an hour east of Orlando, so it is pretty close to me, let me know
what is is all about. I may even be able to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 25th 08, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Black Cat

I am forever taking pics of Lucky, and he loves it, he normally just sits
still and waits for the flash. He does sometimes try to play with the hand
strap hanging of the camera. But he is so cute, I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 07, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Cat Scratch Fever (not the song)

My brother had a pace maker put in about 7 months ago, so they stressed that
he did the right thing by going to the ER because it could have caused more
serious problems if it had somehow gotten to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 07, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Cat Scratch Fever (not the song)

Does anyone know anything about cat scratch fever?? My older brother just got
back from the ER and was told that he has it. Apparently last Sunday he was
horse playing with Lucky and got bit and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 07, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 125
I need your sagely advice and wisdom again, people. Declaw or not declaw, that is my question.

I used SoftClaws and was very disappointed. Maybe I messed up putting them on,
(although I did exactly as it said). But about 6 months ago I put them on
Lucky and he was playing and got his paw...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 25th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Any tips for bathing a kitty without being mauled?

There is a product called Miracle Coat, it is a foaming waterless cat shampoo.
On the rare occasions that I need to wash him I use this. All you have to do
is rub it on him and then dry him with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 07, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Video: Kitten Eatting Melon

That is going to be one full kitty!!!

tanadashoes wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV_w0R8snhE

So intent and so cute.

Pam S.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 13th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Laser Pointers

Ok, so I am taking everyones advice and trying to distract Lucky every time
he tries to attack me. I had a laser pen that I was going to use, but the
batteries died and besides I wanted to get a new...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 12th 07, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
I'm turning into a dirty old man.

I eat fruit on the bottom yogurt every morning, and when I take the cap off
Lucky knows he is in for a treat. I always let him lick the yogurt off the
foil cover, and if he is really good I sometimes...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 6th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
sweet cat with aggressive tendancies

Cheryl wrote:
snip
For example, just today I was sitting
at the computer and he jumped at the back of my head with his
[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
when he starts to attack again...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12