Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
Forum: Cat community July 5th 07, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 91
Fourth Of July Party

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:54:32 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Hi youcatz, where haz you been, diz iz a gud howze of catz, diz iz mz
cleopatra da wink of TV, Tiger headbumpz allarownd

Speaking of TV - my...
Forum: Cat community March 9th 07, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 89
And finally, da Valleytimez danse...

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 23:34:56 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

[After a hard day of fighting off pirate dogs, the Community kitties
are beginning to assemble on the beach. It is lit with Japanese
Forum: Cat community March 2nd 07, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 69
The pirate dogs appear

[Cleo and Anaïs return, meowing to each other] "Well efurythink
wurked owt: the Inspector is haffink a subordinate port ofur to here
in a few minutes, and he will accompany the captain to the...
Forum: Cat community February 28th 07, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 69
The pirate dogs appear

Let me confer wif Mme. Anaïs and HRH Cleopatra. [meows quietly with
Anaïs] Alors, Mme. ANaïs finks zat it wood be a gud ideer ifn we sends
him fur a few munfs to zee police akademy - your...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 07, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 69
The pirate dogs appear

[As the Community kitties watch the pirate dogs abandon ship to go chase
toys, they can see the Captain still on the ship, and obviously furious.
He can be heard howling at all of the dogs to get...
Forum: Cat community February 22nd 07, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 356
A Valleytimez Party!!

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:04:06 -0800, Ranger Greykitten wrote:

Cleocatra, dere's a funny lookin big ship over dere (points to the south).
Itz leafing da main boat docks an sailing dat-a-way...
Forum: Cat community February 22nd 07, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 356
A Valleytimez Party!!

[turns to Tiger and they toastChester & Lucy]

Now, my luff, da rasta-kartz iz takin a break, an da jazz band iz
playink a slow song...

[takes him by the paw] It'z time fur a...
Forum: Cat community February 21st 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
The Covert Cats Covering Paw's trip

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 02:18:02 +0000, Ranger Greykitten wrote:

When Paw camed back to da hotel, da sidewalk in front of da hotel was
covered wif BIG FAT BIRDIES! Big dat birdies wif orange...
Forum: Cat community February 6th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 356
Mmmmm... Sooshi!

So zat eez what I haff been workink on. Fangu fur askink!

I am *furry* impressed! I had no idea that some kitties had such fantastic
powers, but of course it does make sense - after all we *are*...
Forum: Cat community February 6th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 356
Mmmmm... Sooshi!

Zees eez a nice community! [Polishes off the last sashimi; asks
Hiura for a temaki and some sushi, which he eats with obvious delight]
Ahhh, and ze fuds eez alwayz good on zese 'venturez! I...
Forum: Cat community January 24th 07, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
New Kitty in Town (kinda long)

So I hope you'ze don't mind if I join da groop. Looks like you're
hafin fun here. Can I play, too?

regards,
Mu

Welcome, Mu! You are very welcome to join us. There are lots of kittens...
Forum: Cat community January 15th 07, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Itz noisy heer!

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:13:55 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Hihi kittiez,

Well dat ringy-tawkin-box haz been ringing awl mornink, and da
furless one has bee tawkin inta it an disturbink my...
Forum: Cat community January 11th 07, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 149
Aboard the yacht (oh gurlz...)

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:23:26 +0000, meeee wrote:

The teeny little kitten rolls onto her back, tiny pink paws waving in the
air as she stretches luxuriously, then settles down, paws stretched...
Forum: Cat community January 9th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
We're Here!

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 01:01:25 +0000, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

fangu cleopatra. i get hungry a lot. eatink is my favrut purrsuit,
efen more than sleepink. my sekretary starves me on dyet fud....
Forum: Cat community January 8th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
We're Here!

i'm starvink. can i have some more fudz?
beauty (meowing with hunger)

[Cleo stands and waves at a passing waitcat.]

Waiter, I believe this young ladycat would like some snacks. Perhaps...
Forum: Cat community January 5th 07, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 79
Young Island

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 17:16:53 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I duz beleef you iz rite, anna i thinkz diz iz gonna be fun, duz you supoze
dat dey will wantsa kume to owr parti? TV, standing onna dek wif...
Forum: Cat community January 5th 07, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 79
Young Island

What a bootiful day - lukit da kitties on da beech in dek chariz an
on blankees, relaksin and drinkin troplkal drinkees out ov coconut
shelz!! An dat luks like da fishink boat gettink reddy!
Forum: Cat community January 5th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 79
Young Island

[With that, a small green island, framed by the setting sun, can be
seen in the turquoise waters. Palm trees and rows and rows of colorful
flowers can be seen, and the scent of Jasmine and...
Forum: Cat community January 4th 07, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 100
We're off to da Caribbean!

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 01:27:01 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

Okay. Excuse me, Miss Cleopatra Silvercat, is this a buffet dinner, or a
more formal one where we have to sit at a table and place orders...
Forum: Cat community December 24th 06, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Sammy, Lilith, & Ranger Arrive At The Yacht

ChildFree23 wrote:
[The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps three cats:
Samuel Redcat Mahoney, his winkwink Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, and their adopted
son, Ranger Greycat...
Forum: Cat community December 19th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 76
more of a fine eveining

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:35:01 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

bambi taztez veri gud, i hopez da chef on diz boat haz sum... fishez iz one
of mine fafuritez... Chester realli happi now

Yes, the kitchen...
Forum: Cat community December 19th 06, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
An infitation to a 'venture!!!

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:18:09 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

TV stands by his wifekitty and oogles da kittens, TV iz a gud kitty anna
alla time catcerned 'bowt kittens... dey iz veri kute, like when...
Forum: Cat community December 18th 06, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
An infitation to a 'venture!!!

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:08:50 +0000, meeee wrote:

'Thankyou jasmine, you're very kind' Tahzha smiles at her friend, looking
forward to some time off...and maybe a nice tail curl and manicure.
Forum: Cat community December 15th 06, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 149
Aboard the yacht

Oh my whiskerz! Datz sum infention dat Amelia haz dere! An doze
kushionz luk infiting!

I can't wait to see da below decks!

Well, let's take a look! Let's take the elevator, and work our...
Forum: Cat community December 14th 06, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 149
Aboard the yacht

[After being greeted at the top of the gangway by Cleo, TV and Captain
LeGrand, Mme. Anaïs and Tiger board the yacht.

"I think this vessel ought to be suitable for our needs, and should get us
to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48