A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill Nak
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 18, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Bill Nak
Skwirrel

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 07:51:56 -0600, Kitten wrote:

Hehe, funny - sorry for your fingers.
I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 18, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Bill Nak
OT Stupid Tech Guy or Strangers in your Home when you have Cats

"Kitten" wrote in message ...

Every year, some things in the house get inspected, it's regulation.

First thing that bugged me, the guy decided on our appointment...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 18, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill Nak
OT: John is Home

Fantastic!
--
bill_n

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

Thanks for all the purrs! They discharged him from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 18, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Bill Nak
6 cats out of 12 - Newcomer, please be patient, gentle.

Oh yes, Kitten. I am owned by my oldest, Pirate, a black and white very
long haired tuxedo who is now 9. And Eddy, 8 years old. Eddy is a long
hair orange cat.

Both were adopted in June 2017...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 18, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Bill Nak
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

"joy" wrote in message ...

On 11/8/2018 6:10 PM, Bill Nak wrote:

"Tina" wrote in message ...

I will too, now my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 18, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Bill Nak
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

"Tina" wrote in message ...

On 09/11/2018 02:10, Bill Nak wrote:

"Tina" wrote in message ...

I will too, now my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 18, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Bill Nak
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

"Tina" wrote in message ...

I will too, now my new computer has given me accesss to Usenet again.

I think I told you all about losing Boyfriend to cancer. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 18, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Bill Nak
6 cats out of 12 - Newcomer, please be patient, gentle.

Welcome! I don't post much but enjoy the stories!
--
bill n

"Kitten" wrote in message ...

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here, thought I'd give it a try - need some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 18, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill Nak
Halloween Cat Decorations

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

Halloween is my favourite non-official holiday :) For years I've hung
this cat flag out in the month of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 18, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill Nak
Scardy Cat! (Buffy)

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 9/30/2018 1:21 AM, joy wrote:
On 9/29/2018 5:40 PM, jmcquown wrote:
I don't really understand. There are usually...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 19th 18, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Bill Nak
Hurricane

"joy" wrote in message ...

On 9/18/2018 2:47 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 9/17/2018 3:15 PM, joy wrote:
On 9/17/2018 3:41 AM, Tina wrote:
On 17/09/2018 00:09,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 18, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Bill Nak
Hurricane

"Tina" wrote in message ...

On 16/09/2018 02:46, Bill Nak wrote:

"Tina" wrote in message ...

On 15/09/2018...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 18, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Bill Nak
Hurricane

"Tina" wrote in message ...

On 15/09/2018 17:21, jmcquown wrote:
On 9/15/2018 11:58 AM, Tina wrote:

I'm fairly sure he will have made certain he and his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 26th 18, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Bill Nak
Purrs for Mark Edwards

Sure sorry to hear that, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

--billn

______________

"Mishi" wrote in message

Hello all,
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 17, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill Nak
It's a Buffy-versary!

HAPPY ADOPTION DAY BUFFY!!!!!!
--
billn

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

Two years ago today I drove to a house a few...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Forum Jump