Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matthew
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 07, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Matthew
Cats eating their young?

Sometimes a mother cat will kill a kitten when there is something wrong with
it. Than sometimes they will devour it; it is protein to them when it is
dead. Sometimes a inexperienced mother or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 07, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Matthew
found my cat after 3 weeks 2 days ( problems)

Let me add something I forgot; I know someone will correct me before this
post. That a couple days of not eating will not hurt but can anything more
can led to liver disease etc.

That is why I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 07, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Matthew
Picky eater

Raw diet
Dry food
wet food try fancy feast that has gravy rub some across its slips

"Dom" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 07, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Matthew
found my cat after 3 weeks 2 days ( problems)

Let us know what happens

"RHA" u36862@uwe wrote in message news:7719e2cc1fdf0@uwe...
WHATS UP MATTHEW , THANKS FOR RESPONDING HE HAS NOT DRANK ANYTHING YET , I
WILL CALL THE VET IN THE...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 07, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By Matthew
How do other People Feel about the subject of cat enclosures.

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Aug 22, 11:03 am, "sheelagh" u33188@uwe wrote:
For some weeks I have been pondering...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Matthew
found my cat after 3 weeks 2 days ( problems)

"RHA" u36862@uwe wrote in message news:771935fba2877@uwe...

3 weeks outside a lot can happen It may not be you but people in general.
Anyone may have scared the heck out of it or anything could...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Matthew
Update on Mom (they have no clue)

Jill was she awake during the procedure. I has one done and was wide awake
the doctor explained everything as she was doing it. I had bleeding polyps
which were easily seen and the doctor talked...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 07, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Matthew
MaryL [long response -- possible duplicate]

We all are just happy you are Ok

Matthew

Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 22nd 07, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By Matthew
topic changed

"cybercat"

The main problem besides the video; which I have not seen but is a sick
****ing subject. The video person(s) needs to die a ****ing horrible death
and the people...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 07, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Matthew
Grammatical noodlings (was: At least the b@stard plead guilty)

wrote in message
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

Falcons Quarterback Vick To Plead Guilty

I am...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 07, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Matthew
Purrs for my Mom, Please

Purrs and Prayers

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Just got a call informing me my mom is in the hospital. Apparently there
is
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 07, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Matthew
At least the b@stard plead guilty

"Joy" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 20th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Matthew
At least the b@stard plead guilty

Falcons Quarterback Vick To Plead Guilty

http://www.local6.com/sports/13929669/detail.html?treets=orlpn&tml=orlpn_natlbreak&ts=T&tmi=orlpn_natlbreak_1_01470208202007

Now lets see if the courts fail...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 20th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Matthew
130 Cats in a Moscow Flat

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Sat 18 Aug 2007 10:34:30p, Candace wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 07, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Matthew
Growling kitten

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 19:30:10 +0000, jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt wrote:

jmcquown...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Matthew
Purrs for everyone who needs them

"jmcquown" wrote in message
jofirey wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 07, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Matthew
Mosiquito bites

For you buy mosquito repellent that has deet in it

For animals it is about the same

I hope you realize that mosquito can be attracted by scents such as
deodorant and perfumes

I live in Florida...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 07, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Matthew
I'm baaaaaackkkk!

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
Ginger-lyn runs into the rpca room, whooping and doing a happy dance.
Running over to the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 07, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Matthew
Can't stand to see her like this anymore. We're praying for a miracle

IMO it is time to let go. The furball is not living a good life. You
can't be selfish here It is the hardest decision you are going to make but
you have to make...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 07, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Matthew
Ping Catnip

Still going to hold everyone in my prayers

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Matthew
Ping Catnip

I just watched the up date they think It will get up to a category 5 it
looks like it is going to take out Mexico maybe southern Texas it is a
category 4 right now

This is the time when I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Matthew
Purrs for everyone who needs them

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I'd say "blanket purrs" for all who need them but since I'm about to die
in
this heat even with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 18th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Matthew
No response to fresh catnip?

"Sheelagh o" wrote in message
On 17 Aug, 21:42, "Matthew" wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Matthew
Ping Catnip

Hey Lori I hope you are watching the news

Gulf Coast Prepares As Dean Hits Caribbean
Category 4 Storm Blamed In At Least 3 Deaths In Caribbean

POSTED: 11:01 am EDT August 14, 2007
UPDATED: 10:59 pm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Matthew
Mine cave in in Utah

"Enfilade" wrote in message

Slept outside in 40 below and no tent. Military survival = good
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500