Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Da Beav
Forum: Cat rescue August 7th 06, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 6
Posted By Da Beav
pregnant feral cat in Phoenix summer heat

This is getting even sillier. Why would anyone use food to lure a
nursing cat and her kittens into/near their dog-infested yard?

Fwiw, urban and suburban ferals don't survive by making...
Forum: Cat rescue August 7th 06, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 3
Posted By Da Beav
Advice on adopting a stray?

The trapping problem is difficult. I used a steel trap (not sure what
it's technically called) to capture the adult feral I adopted. If
you're genuinely concerned that you'll inadvertently catch...
Forum: Cat rescue August 7th 06, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 6
Posted By Da Beav
pregnant feral cat in Phoenix summer heat

Why not just spay and release the mother back into the wild? I'm not
sure why euthanasia is the solution to the problem of poor
socialization.

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 02:10:35 GMT, "Laura"...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3