A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Master of Ceremonies? by Pit2nya[_4_]
On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 4:01:32 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote: Sundance says :Gosh. I guess I'd catsider it if Ize reely reely reely reely needed, but I wuz hopin to juss be a attendee dis yeer. It wud be diffykukt to follow in Rebecca's pawstepz, an I wudnt do az gud az her kuz I duznt...
Today 04:33 AM
by Pit2nya[_4_] Go to last post
6 21 Cat community
Officerz list by title by cshenk
OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA , SEPTEMBURR, 2018 *** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank *** Original Grand Pooh-Bah - Lovable Louise Grand Pooh-Bah - Pi2nya Vice Grand Pooh-Bah - Sundance Assitant to vice grand Pooh-Bah - Books Prezident uf Catmerica - Daisy-Chan Vice Prezident uf...
Today 04:21 AM
by Pit2nya[_4_] Go to last post
4 38 Cat community
Koh Koot location, Invite extended by Pit2nya[_4_]
On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 7:54:27 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote: Hellow Ladies and Gentlebeings! I am Princess Malee of Koh Kood and the surrounding Islands. My father King Chanarong and I would be delighted to have you join us as we honor Bast! As you make your decision on which...
Today 02:20 AM
by cshenk Go to last post
1 19 Cat community
Lap cats - or not by joy
For ages, I’ve had cats in my lap while I sat in my recliner and watched TV in the evening. About 90% of the time I’d have both, although occasionally it would be just Pickles, and once in a while just Koala. Usually Pickles would come up first. She wouldn’t come up if Koala was already...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 09:05 PM
by Tina[_2_] Go to last post
12 79 Cat anecdotes
Red squirrel experts? by Bill Stock[_2_]
Anyone have these pests? I haven't seen them since I was a kid. The black/grey squirrels are relatively harmless, other than digging up the flower pots and bulbs. But these red squirrels are maniacs, they harass everything in sight and seem to enjoy chewing on the roof. We actually have one living...
Yesterday 03:17 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
1 25 Cat anecdotes
Hurricane by Tina[_2_]
Jill, stay safe, it seems to be heading your way. Lota of good wishes that it veers away from you
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 01:28 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
39 189 Cat anecdotes