Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tabbeycat
Forum: Cat community July 2nd 09, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Tabbeycat
No mor spams!

I don noe why the hoomins spams, but I bet its jus too bee annoing.
Som of its is jus unrelayted to dis group, but ofurs du not efen
belong in a famlee group! Dankfulee, it isn't shouing up as...
Forum: Cat community July 2nd 09, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Tabbeycat
New Cat or Not?

On Jul 2, 12:39*am, jamina1 wrote:
Hello!
Recently in March my cat Sylvanas passed away. At that time, my other
cat, Pagan, had been in the house for about 7 months, and...
Forum: Cat community June 2nd 09, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Tabbeycat
Dum ee-mayle

On May 13, 9:27*pm, "Mosey `=`^..^`=`"
wrote:
Meowmie chaynged hur e-mayel address tew hur Yahoo account cuz thuh uther
one dont work so good.

Iffen innykitty wants...
Forum: Cat community June 2nd 09, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 30
Posted By Tabbeycat
Rekrootin fur expydishun

On May 14, 8:50*pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Dis wuz da lastest straw. *The uther day we heered Meowmie tawkin bowt how
dat noo KFC chickybird iz furry deelishus....
Forum: Cat community June 2nd 09, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Tabbeycat
Cat using teleporter?!

On May 26, 7:49*am, Fred wrote:
Mosey *`=`^..^`=` wrote:

I keep finding internet cat stuffs, like the photo at:

Forum: Cat community June 2nd 09, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.boats.cruising,alt.support.marriage,bc.politics,alt.horror
Replies: 10
Posted By Tabbeycat
Retired widow with special needs seeks penpals, friends. My lifestory

On May 22, 9:11*pm, ReVulse
wrote:
On Fri, 22 May 2009 18:27:45 -0700, Sharon Scharf wrote:
I was born in Cornwash Georgia in 1925. My father was a...
Forum: Cat community June 2nd 09, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Tabbeycat
Happi Purrday Joon Kitties!!

On May 31, 11:56*pm, Shadow Scott wrote:
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Forum: Cat community May 21st 09, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Tabbeycat
Wat da hoomins did DIS time

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bodymods/corset.asp
Dat's nastee! Wy wood da hoomins want to look like a giant boot? Dough
apperantly its sopposed to bee like a corset mew can nefur take off.
Hoomins...
Forum: Cat community May 21st 09, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Tabbeycat
Do not eet stikkerz

On Apr 22, 12:09*am, "Sundance"
wrote:
The uther day I eeted sum stikkerz, da kind dat kumz on frootz an vegeblez.
Eetin dem waz not so bad, but when Meowmie...
Forum: Cat community May 6th 09, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Tabbeycat
I finkz diz iz funni

On May 3, 8:49*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
soft anna furry goez toa bank where ifin you goez thru da drife thru thingy
dey gifsa doggy biskut orra kitty treet, Trudi, who will...
Forum: Cat community May 5th 09, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Tabbeycat
Good Mews

Our aunt and uncle haf moved back from New Jersey! Dey just couldn't
STAND how cold it was up there. I don't get to go wif the hoomins, but
I like to call dem and talk to deyr cat Sassy. She looks...
Forum: Cat community May 5th 09, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Tabbeycat
Anycat good wif catputers?

My catputer is messin up.
Problems:
Shuts off by itself fur some reason
Crashes wif a blue screen durin comon tasks (blue sreen says somfin
about fault in a nonpaged area)
Firefox crashes when I get...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 09, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Tabbeycat
Hi efurryone~!

On Mar 21, 12:32*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Mrrrrrrt??

I'm so happi dat I found a mewsgroup just fur cats! If any of mew haf
a LiveJournal account, I'm...
Forum: Cat community March 21st 09, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Tabbeycat
Hi efurryone~!

On Mar 20, 2:25*pm, meOwy wrote:
On Mar 18, 1:04*pm, Tabbeycat wrote:

On Mar 16, 7:07*pm, meOwy ...
Forum: Cat community March 20th 09, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Tabbeycat
Check out my Photobucket

On Mar 20, 11:10*am, Tabbeycat wrote:
http://photobucket.com/Tabbey_cat
Dere's a lot of pictures dere, like ones of birdies and a full-size
fursion of my avatar...
Forum: Cat community March 20th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Tabbeycat
Check out my Photobucket

http://photobucket.com/Tabbey_cat
Dere's a lot of pictures dere, like ones of birdies and a full-size
fursion of my avatar here.
See mew soon,
Forum: Cat community March 20th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Tabbeycat
Check out my Photobucket

http://photobucket.com/Tabbey_cat
Dere's a lot of pictures dere, like ones of birdies and a full-size
fursion of my avatar here.
See mew soon,
Forum: Cat community March 20th 09, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Tabbeycat
Dis gurl will feed me anything

Dis mornin my owner fed me Hony Bunches of Oats. It was a bit
sweet fur my taste, but it was really crunchy. She put plenty of milk
on it, so it wasn't too bad. By the way, unlike most adult cats,...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 09, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Tabbeycat
I use Puppy

Puppy may mean a babee d*g, but it's also the name of a really good
Linux distribution. Puppy Linux is designed to run well on older PC's.
It also is available wif OpenOffice, a free office...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 09, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Tabbeycat
Best food I've efur eetin

I luv it when my owners go see relatives on the holidays. I don get to
go, but dey bring home a lot of food. Last Thanksgiving, dey brought
home green bean casserole, stuffing, and a WHOLE fried...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 09, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Tabbeycat
Hiss at Uncl Bill

On Mar 17, 9:31*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit." as we seigh in Catin. Itted meens "Let NO
WUN touch mee wiff impunity." An Uncl Bill...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 09, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Tabbeycat
Hi efurryone~!

On Mar 16, 7:07*pm, meOwy wrote:
On Mar 15, 5:07*pm, wrote:

I'm so happi dat I found a mewsgroup just fur cats! If any of mew...
Forum: Cat community March 17th 09, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Tabbeycat
Facebook and Twitter

On Mar 17, 2:47*pm, Fred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,
* * * * I've made the plunge and joined Facebook and Twitter, but it's not
for fun, but for makin connektions. *Well, it...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23