Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mark[_3_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 25th 16, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By mark[_3_]
Why so angry?

gamincat Wrote in message:
I wonder what you all think about this. I have a female cat named Flaggie; she is 4 years old. (I also have two other female cats and all get...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 24th 16, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By mark[_3_]
I am in distress, my kitty has cancer

Jillian JillianJillian Wrote in message:
Hello kitty loving friends,

My name is Jillian and I am the mom to a beautiful 15 (or 16!) year old boy kitty named Biggen. He...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 24th 16, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By mark[_3_]
Unbelievable price for litter

John Doe Wrote in message:
http://www.chewy.com/tidy-cats-scoop-247-performance/dp/105877

A 40 pound box of Tidy Cats litter with free shipping for $11 (US).

Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 24th 16, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By mark[_3_]
Cat gets on the counter top

Rock Master Wrote in message:
What should i do to keep the cat off the counter top i caught her laying on it many times i make her get down but when i leave the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4