A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Hi, I'm New by NoScratchesMcGee
Hi, Good afternoon! My wife and I recently came up with a new invention for pets. We're interested in finding out what other pet owners think! Here is a video we just made the other day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaedB_zCNHs&t=1s We would appreciate any and all feedback, as this is...
Today 01:39 AM
by NoScratchesMcGee Go to last post
0 7 Cats - misc
Sudden Improvement in Relationship by Cheryl[_5_]
I have mentioned before about the trials and tribulations of introducing Kerry to the resident ruler of the apartment, Cinnamon. I brought Kerry home in June of 2016, and although Cinnamon had tolerated the late Sam, she and Kerry fought. There was the time Cinnamon lived under the loveseat in...
Yesterday 12:34 PM
by Cheryl[_5_] Go to last post
0 17 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2